Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdyy!
Hiii y'all! I'm Jared, one of the biggest grammar nazis you'll probably meet. I'm from Louisiana here in the great ol' U-S-of-A. I'm just looking for some new forums to join and hang out around to pass some time and get to meet new people (this is my first gay forums I've joined).

I'm actually curious if there are any other Louisiana guys/girls here.. Smile So, yeah, hi!

Hi and Welcome :-)

fenris Wrote:Hi and Welcome :-)

Hi, & thanks! Is it usually quiet on here? Just wondering. Tongue

Jared Wrote:Hi, & thanks! Is it usually quiet on here? Just wondering. Tongue

It´´s maybe the time .. Europe sleeps... here it is 4.25 am

Hey Jared, welcome to GS :-)

It can be quiet at times, but there really is a diverse group of active people here across the world so it gets pretty good coverage. That and nocturnal people like me, where it is 3:25am and I'm about to watch Supernatural help to bring a few more faces to the table haha.

KJ1989 Wrote:Hey Jared, welcome to GS :-)

It can be quiet at times, but there really is a diverse group of active people here across the world so it gets pretty good coverage. That and nocturnal people like me, where it is 3:25am and I'm about to watch Supernatural help to bring a few more faces to the table haha.

Thanks for the welcome as well! I'm a nocturnal person as well on the days that I'm not working. I'm in Central US time, so it's 9:41pm here for me. My bed time is usually like 1am, so I'm not sure if that says I'm more nocturnal or not, aha.

Hi, I am from thailand, asia
first time to join forum here & nice to see u JareD

venise123 Wrote:Hi, I am from thailand, asia
first time to join forum here & nice to see u JareD

Hi there! & thanks for the welcoming. Smile

Welcome to GS! It is quiet at times but you get good answers if you have questions...have faith in us! Here it is like midnight here! In the middle of Canada!

G day Jared and welcome to GaySpeak. It can be queit at times, or you can't keep up with it at others...such are the follies of being global Smile