Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows the Weather?
So hows the werther here its summer and very nice. Had a very HOT day yesterday 27degrees C it was good. I love the summer.
And hate the winter.

[COLOR="Purple"]Just the opposite in just about every case here Wavey

We got a couple hours of snowfall all day Monday.

It was really beautiful. Just huge piles of snow and giant flakes falling everywhere.

I dont mind if the heat doesnt get too hot for comfort but I rather like the winters. You can always add another layer, hot baths feel so luxurious and cuddling becomes almost a necessity :biggrin: [/COLOR]

Awesome summers still one of the best times. I don't want summer to go away =[

Cold and wet here. I had a gig last night where the "green room" was a covered patio. Standing, waiting for an hour for the meal and speeches to be over and freezing in the rain before we could get in and set up, having already negotiated the twin perils of an unlit and treacherously icy car park with heavy and expensive equipment, may be one of the less appealing sides to working in a band.

i it ice and snowing i dfell on my bum 3times now!

joseph Wrote:i it ice and snowing i dfell on my bum 3times now!

3 times mate :eek: !!!! your gonna hurt your bum at this rate - u need some golf shoes Joeseph...they have spikes in the bottom, they'll keep u on your feet a bit longer...lets hope to snow melts soon where u live before u get a bruised bum Confusedmile:

I love cold. And rain, but i haven't seen enough of that lately Sad

Its been a very cold festive season here in Scotland. We had our first 'Official' white Christmas in over 10 years!! The weather has got so bad at some points over past 2 weeks that the buses and taxis had to stop in Dundee one evening! The train i was on to Glasgow on Hogmany ( New Years Eve ) kept having to stop due to the Signals Icing up!! We are now left with about an average of 5 inches that has turned to ice all over!! My friend told me that on the first day of snow in the UK an insurance company that i wont mention had received over 15,000 calls in relation to bumps and crashes due to snow!!! Which just goes to show how bad the uk's drivers are!! A single snow flake falls and the UK grinds to a halt in fear!!

I was in Scotland too for Xmas & New Year! (Glasgow) It was really freezing up there about -10c some nights and yeah the snow was nice at first but I really hate when it turns into sleet and ice! Arghhhh

Places like Russia where the winters are about -20c seem to cope great without any disruptions so I think we have to invest more in infrastructure... better weather proofed public transport (trains, rail track, buses), road improvements etc. and huge stockpiles of salt to grit the roads everywhere and workers to do it all! :-)

It's dry atm in Brighton but still cold... about 1c but heavy snow is expected tonight and for the rest of the week! Eeek!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

i wish it stop snowing im sick of it