Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows the Weather?
[COLOR="Purple"]Oh joseph, ITS OK, ITS OK, ITS OK Remybussi

You really do have to have the proper clothes and boots with good traction.
It also helps to pay attention to the condition under your feet. It is it icy then you have to pretend you have ice skates on and slide instead of regular walking.

The other day I was out for a long walk to the hospital to visit dad. Cars werent even out in this storm. I LOVE IT. It is so nice and quiet without all the motorists. I usually use the street as it gets cleared and salted first.

I have a long walking stick I got from the woods and wrapped some leather straps around it for a better grip... It was a bit icy so I pretended like I was skiing. Not only fun but good exercise too Scatter

Going out right now and new BIG flakes are falling... we are going to get the HUNDRED FEET been praying for Party [/COLOR]

i i need waking stick. i fell so many times!

Its nice and warm here. I wana go to the lake and swim but mums at work and i got no car!

The news is reporting that Britain is "in the grip" of the longest cold snap since 1981. I attempted to make a snowman this morning, but it was obviously the wrong kind of snow.

Quote:The news is reporting that Britain is "in the grip" of the longest cold snap since 1981. I attempted to make a snowman this morning, but it was obviously the wrong kind of snow.

I love snowmen!
Stupid wrong snow

But I'm still loving the warmth

I just found out that
1. The county i live in has a shortage of girting salt!!!
2. Inverness has and will be colder than the average temperature in ALASKA for a few days!!!

Snowing again today and they are saying it's going to last for a bit. So cold weather and snow means difficult traffic. A good thing I'm walking.

Quote:Snowing again today and they are saying it's going to last for a bit. So cold weather and snow means difficult traffic. A good thing I'm walking.

I love to walk in the snow!

princealbertofb Wrote:A good thing I'm walking.

Do you have your walking stick?

I have several walking sticks but currently use none of them. They are purely decorative... I don't know if I'd need a walking stick in this icy weather, certainly when it last snowed over icy pavements (sidewalks) I was caught out nearly slipping two or three times. I'll wear my heavy snow boots if necessary. lol. :biggrin: