Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hui
I this weekend I went to a meeting for queers and queer friendly people to do work shops and to met with other queers from around the country. It saw the most the best time in my life. And now I miss it all sooooo much! But theres one next year and its a must that I go cos the last one was so awesome. Everyone there were really nice and its been one of the few places where I was safe and I could be myself. I don't think any one could not enjoy it.

And yeah that just me rambling about the best weekend of my life to date =]

And I think I'm going to start a QSA (Queer Straight Alliance) at my school. Its risky but I really wana make a safe place for queer people at my school.

Congratulations. Very pleased to read you have had such a positive experience. So, what does one do at "queer workshops"?

I was gonna ask that question marsh lol.

sounds interesting

Well we did workshops on stuff like bullying and relationships it was awesome and now I'm so emo that I'm not there any more. It was so grate I can't wait for next years hui. It should be EPIC!!!

I think I might use this thread as a diary on the QSA.

So far I got a few friends at school keen on the idea. Tomorrow I start back at school to put it forward to the school consoler