Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hulk
The live action tv series of the Hulk I believe was very Homoerotic I found myself turned on by the close ups of Lou Ferrignos muscles ripping through shirts that's when I found out I was gay. By watching the last transformations of No Escape in the second season and King of the beach as well as East Winds in the forth season I knew I loved a man's muscular chest over a woman's breast! Lou Ferrigmo is so Hott just watching him work out in King of the beach was turn on! I could relate to the Bruce banner character as well since i was picked on and bullied allot and I wished that I could grow muscles to take care of those punks who liked pushing around those smaller and weaker than them and sometimes it wasn't even about size or strength sometimes it was about ego and superiority for people who like solving problems trough physical means. HULK is my hero in that respect becasue no one can just push HULK around or force him to do something he doesn't want to do by using weapons. Hulk has the element of surprise because you don't expect someone like Bruce Banner to be a beast or a neanderthal man waiting to happen. People fear monsters like werewolf cause you don't know who is one and who isn't. I would definitely marry the The Hulk if he was real its like having a 24-7 protection and muscles for days!

i always loved the HULK and ive always thought he was very sexy cause of his muscles
i feel your pain btw