Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hullo!
Hi everyone .. I really like this forum, from the few posts I've read so far .. a quick question: how do I post something as anonymous on forums channels that allow anonymous posting?

greetings! sorry i actually have no idea how to do anything, really :tongue: usually when you choose to start a new thread there is an option to "post as annoynymos". hope that helps! also welcome! :biggrin:

Wiltur Wrote:Hi everyone .. I really like this forum, from the few posts I've read so far .. a quick question: how do I post something as anonymous on forums channels that allow anonymous posting?

Wello , Welcome to the forum
oh my !!! i cannot see it ! there should be a box to on the right hand side of the page but dont see it there now. Not to worry though someone else will know how and answer you question.

Hello Wiltur,

Unfortunately, I too have no idea how to post anonymously...

In the threads where you can post anonymously when you hit post reply and the text box comes up there is a tick box to the top right of it to indicate that you wish to post anonymously. It will only appear when replying to threads where anonymous posts are allowed - eg 'confessions'. This is probably why spotysocks couldn't see it when he replyed here (though I could be wrong)

Having said this - post anonymously as you wish - but we are generally a pretty friendly and open minded bunch of people so don't be scared of what you post.

Welcome to the site from the token girl!!!!!(all the other girls seem to have run awaySad)

Yeah,exactly what she said!And Welcome

Hi Wiltur,

Welcome. Sometimes some access is denied until you have already posted a few messages. I'm not sure if the anonymity function is one of these?

Welcome to the site and hope you got your first question answered and dont feel shy to ask any others.

BiPenny Wrote:In the threads where you can post anonymously when you hit post reply and the text box comes up there is a tick box to the top right of it to indicate that you wish to post anonymously. It will only appear when replying to threads where anonymous posts are allowed - eg 'confessions'. This is probably why spotysocks couldn't see it when he replyed here (though I could be wrong)

Having said this - post anonymously as you wish - but we are generally a pretty friendly and open minded bunch of people so don't be scared of what you post.

Welcome to the site from the token girl!!!!!(all the other girls seem to have run awaySad)

Yeah i knew about it , checked on the confessions forum and couldn't see the tick box , i do see it today though . So ...yes what Penny said is how you post anonymously in the forums that this is allowed!

Only a few people replied to my thread What is your alter ego? even anonymously though! :frown:

Ah, hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome!

I don't really need to post anonymously anymore - you've been more than helpful with your replies anyway, and it already feels very cozy in here Confusedmile:

And nice to meet you BiPenny, the only girl in the village! :tongue: