Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Irene
[Image: picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=1685]

Had a 20 foot tree top from a dead pine tree come crashing down on to my apartment roof. Punched three limbs through the attic roof and one through the ceiling in my brothers bedroom. The branch landed three feet from where my brother was sitting. It busted out a window as well.

OMG...that looks and sounds scary...good thing your brother was not directly in its path. I hope you are okay as well and that you dont' have any more damage.

Please stay safe Marvin and don't take unnecessary risks. From a cyclone prone region of Oz, I know how you are feeling. The most innocent items in winds become deadly missiles. My thoughts are with you and your family

---
I am here:

Wow, thankfully it will lose its force before it reaches where I am, but still. I hope everyone stays safe!

It's a big bugger, almost 1000km across. That's the same distance between Brisbane and Sydney

Damn, that was close! Glad you are okay.

Best wishes to you x

That was close :eek:

Stay safe, I hope Irene doesn't do too much damage over there, its a big storm system :frown:

Some more pics.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=1687]

[Image: picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=1686]

Wow, Marvin! :eek: I'm glad you and your brother are safe!

Hi Marvin, thankfully you and your brother are ok. Watching developments here in the UK. I wish all affected in US well, stay safe tonite xx Confusedmile: