Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Husband wants a 3 Way
Ok so my Husband whom I have married back in July has been asking for a 3 way for the last month or so, I told him several times no that all I want is him. He told me he would love to watch me Top another guy as he sits and watches us.

The issue is I don't want anyone else but him. And the other issue is that he was using Grindr/Adam4Adam app for IDK how many months pretending to be someone else. But when I found all these texts and random guys on his phone he said it was only for fun. I flipped out because he showed someone a video of me that I sent him when we were dating (yes a sexual video). He immediately said it was wrong for him to do. I lost trust in him and was distant from him for a little while.

a month past after that Incident and then he starts asking for a 3 way!? I was baffled because I told him already how I felt with another person in the relationship. We only been married 8 months now and he wants someone else in our bedroom?!

Sometimes I am completely shocked at what he tries to pull and what he wants. I moved to NYC for him because it was easier for his job and I took a New job here that is falling apart so Im stressed because I have to find a job within the next month.

I told all of this and he seems not to really respond. It seems though all he wants is sex sex sex, I complained that I just don't want to stay home and be a home body and for him to expect sex without having us go out and venture off to places and do fun things.

I don't know where to go from here if his behavior continues!

I hear nothing in what you're saying that indicates WHY you married this guy. Zero. It's just one long complaint about his sexual desires, which seem completely at odds with your own. How long did you guys 'date' or know one another before getting married? Doesn't sound like you are on the same "relationship" page at all.

If it isn't something you want to do then you really shouldn't do it.

we dated for 3 years and I thought we were on the same page until after we got married and then he suddenly changed, and is all about sexual desires and fantasies.

^^^FYI...he didn't change...he either hid it or you missed the signs...

TwistedMonkie Wrote:we dated for 3 years and I thought we were on the same page until after we got married and then he suddenly changed, and is all about sexual desires and fantasies.
Ok, well, I don't know what you want us to say here. Do you just want someone to commiserate? I mean, it's obvious, right, even to you, that if you two are not on the same page so far as monogamy vs open relationship... then you're not in a good relationship *for you*. I don't see anyway around that.

TwistedMonkie Wrote:I don't know where to go from here if his behavior continues!

Divorce Court.
~Beaux

Time to call it a day.

It is clear that the two of you are going to divorce anyway since it is apparent that you each want something very different from the relationship.

He isn't going to stop looking for sexual partners outside the home and you don't want an open marriage.

Life is too short to spend it complaining about one another.

Next time, hopefully each of you will find the right match.

Seems like he's bent on doing what he wants, with or without your consent or approval.

Beaux Wrote:Divorce Court.
~Beaux

Exactly.

You don't start changing the terms after the contract is signed...are you seriously saying that in the 3 years you were dating, this sort of thing never came up?