Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Husband wants a 3 Way
Pyromancer Wrote:Exactly.

You don't start changing the terms after the contract is signed...are you seriously saying that in the 3 years you were dating, this sort of thing never came up?
Yeah, I have a difficult time buying that myself. I suppose it is possible that the partner either didn't know what he wanted or concealed what he wanted but, still, you're right. You don't go changing the rules of the game -- or, if you do, the game is over, null and void.

TwistedMonkie Wrote:a month past...

We all have our own limits, but for me there would not have been a month to pass to have deal the problem you are facing now after someone had without permission shared with a personal stranger an intimate video of myself.

Iceblink Wrote:We all have our own limits, but for me there would not have been a month to pass to have deal the problem you are facing now after someone had without permission shared with a personal stranger an intimate video of myself.

Yeah...that does change so many things...it is like two separate issues for me.

The video thing would be the ONLY issue for me..and a serious one...the other one (the 3-way) would be nothing because I could either agree...or not.

You have your standards and moral... If you don't feel like doing it than don't! It's difficult watching your significant other involved with someone else...

Don't do it. If that's your standards and moral, stand behind it.

It seems like you are going through a tough time and all, and it may be hindering you from making a tough decision, but you must know, that like will only get harder if you don't make a decision.

Have you asked your husband where that sudden change in behavior and desires comes from? NY getting to him? Afraid he's going to miss out on something in life? Did the online chats on GRINDR/ Scruff etc stimulate him? Does he have a cuckold fetish?

Stick to your guns, but try to get to the bottom of this.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I remember years ago when I was approached by this gay couple about having a threeway with them. They were very persistent every time I saw them. .We stayed in the same condominium complex and this was always their topic of discussion with me. They both answered all of my concerns about this and kept assuring me that this would not affect their relationship in any way. To say the least...I gave in and the first time ...everything ended well. However...they wanted to do it again...and again...and again..and what became apparent is that the dominant guy in the relationship was totally different sexually with me as opposed to his boyfriend. He was also very vocal which is something that he did not indulge in with his boyfriend either. This caused a lot of tension and jealousy towards me from the boyfriend. Nonetheless...because they were so co-dependent on each other and the boyfriend who had issues with me all of sudden was very submissive for his dominant partner and therefore...he would beg me to have sex with them in order just to have decent sex with his boyfriend. Otherwise...I was young and had gotten very attractive to the dominant partner and I knew he felt the same for me in so many ways which I will not mention here...but please give this a lot of thought and consideration before indulging. Good luck if you decide to do so.