Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hvd
Once again, I'm forced to have a date with loneliness on Valentine's Day as usual.

Wonder when is the day I can celebrate Valentine's fully.......

[Image: 537179208_Alone_on_Valentines_xlarge.jpeg]

Anyway, I hope that all the couples here are enjoying this wonderful day and having a great, memorable time with their partners.

Wishing all GS members a Happy Valentine's Day! Smile

[Image: Valentine-Day-Images.gif]

Well thanks!

But, why [MENTION=16527]Anonymous[/MENTION] ?

Thank you and Happy Valentines day to you to
This will be my first one alone in a very long time and I am really sad about it . I feel your pain ! I really do ,

With St. Valentine's Day. Trust in miracles. The main thing in life. You will meet the love.

Love may never come. There are many old folks who never found Mr. Right. And I'll lay a ruble to a dime that handsome guys like Vizor will not be in that number.

I'm not going to use the day to become focused or obsessed with that. I'm going to make up my mind to have a good day, to do things I enjoy, with or without friends.

It's going to be great not to have to see a bunch of pink and red mixed. I make make creme brulee to celebrate true love.

Are you just spending it without a lover, or without friends, family, or even colleagues either?

I can't believe you're completely alone. There must be a dirty little secret somewhere Rolleyes

I am blessed to be able to spend today like everyday with my partner and cats.

I hope that everyone could find someone to fill their heart.....sometimes it is friends and family who remind us that Valentine's isn't just about romance...it is about love of all kinds.

In all my years, I've only had one date on Valentine's Day. I was always single for some reason.

The one date I did have was very sweet. He took me out to dinner, made out in Central Park, walked around the village holding hands, and a nice night at a hotel.

Smile

Keep the faith, you'll have your Valentine's Day.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Looking at all the single misery on here, I feel almost guilty to ignore the day completely. When my single personal trainer asked yesterday what we were planning, he was surprised, to learn that we don't celebrate the "holiday". The best present is anyway to go to sleep and wake up next to him every day.

Gay bars and clubs should hold singles events tonight.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Looking at all the single misery on here, I feel almost guilty to ignore the day completely. When my single personal trainer asked yesterday what we were planning, he was surprised, to learn that we don't celebrate the "holiday". The best present is anyway to go to sleep and wake up next to him every day.

Gay bars and clubs should hold singles events tonight.

They probably figure that grindr and other apps take care of that need already.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!