Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hvd
I have to agree with Bhp, if I ever get a bf and fall in love I'm not going to wait until some phony holiday to show that I love him.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

And another schlock event gets a glad farewell...
I bid NO Trump!

Oh thank goodness, I thought Hvd was a new disease I hadn't heard of.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Gay bars and clubs should hold singles events tonight.

Great place for it, plenty of alcohol to drown the loneliness...

Camfer Wrote:Oh thank goodness, I thought Hvd was a new disease I hadn't heard of.

it does sound like that for some reason.

I thought it was funny to see so many guys buying last minute 'gifts' of red crap at the store. Flowers, candies, bears inside of balloons (the hell?).

I realized I am happy to NOT be in a relationship and having to struggle with all of that sort of mucky mess on top of my general mucky messes.

Its actually good to be alone.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Love may never come. There are many old folks who never found Mr. Right. And I'll lay a ruble to a dime that handsome guys like Vizor will not be in that number.

Does that mean horrendously ugly-looking guys like me will have difficulty finding Mr.Right? Sad
*cries*

Anonymous Wrote:Does that mean horrendously ugly-looking guys like me will have difficulty finding Mr.Right? Sad
*cries*

It's a numbers game, isn't it?

Gays constitute such a small percentage of humanity, it makes our pairing more difficult. But, don't let less likely discourage you from trying.

And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I may think I'm ugly, you may think you're horrendously ugly, but it only takes one who disagrees for your two to be mated. That said, good-looking is a generalized standard, and it certainly DOES help break the ice as well as increase the numbers interested.

I'd keep looking, but do remember to look now and not later. Age doesn't improve the math.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Its actually good to be alone.

You're alone?

I'm late for this discussion.

I didn't celebrate Valentine's Day with anyone either.

Never had a bf and I don't see one coming in the nearer future.

But I don't know, I am okay with it. I don't see the fuss of it. Maybe not yet.

I kept myself busy in a gym on last Valentine's Day. I joked to my friends, 'I'm humping dumbbells..." Lame joke.

Lucky dumbbells.
I bid NO Trump!