Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hygiene Afterwards
Haha, kinda freaking out... Not meaning too, just am.

I posted another topic with a couple of questions, but I thought I would ask this here.

What advice do y'all have for post sex hygiene? Oral and anal.

THANKS!

Oral tooth brush, floss, mouthwash. I suspect many guys don't bother, they just swallow and move on to other things:biggrin:

Anal - well good hygiene starts before the games begin - meaning using a condom and a water based lube.

Post activity is a shower for all who played.

gay men always take better care of them selves so normal to stress over this.

have some wash cloths and or towels handy around the bed. own some good bedding, own a second set of sheets so you can change immediately that day, they dont have to absolutely last a week between washes, mattress protector, the key here is setup so you dont worry. Make sure all this stuff, after washing you apply a lite scent on it. Also apply some scented talcum power by the foot of the bed too between the sheets.

if both of you can't take a shower afterwards (its like 3am), have some baby wipes available and or moisten a wash cloth and freshen up. Same guy and you feel at home; just have funky madonna pajama bottoms ready.

Thanks yall!

Well as for the oral the only thing I can suggest is wash your nob throuroughly underneath the foreskin if you have one aswell, nobody likes to go down on a smelly nob haha. As for well your rear end well before anal sex have a big poo then literally have a bath or a shower and well make sure that area down there is clean. Personally I don't think there is any need for all these pipettes and bottles you shove up your self and squirt water up there, however don't do what I did and do a handstand in the shower haha and slip down . . (joke) also some guys I know use talcum powder down below just so it's a bit more fresh. But I would say don't over do it because you don't want to be looking like Casper the friendly ghost is peeking to say hello lol

mrk2010 Wrote:Well as for the oral the only thing I can suggest is wash your nob throuroughly underneath the foreskin if you have one aswell, nobody likes to go down on a smelly nob haha

You shouldnt use masses of soap down under there though, it'll upset the normal healthly bacteria that live under there as well as screwing with the normal PH balance.

If you over soap you can end up with Balanitis

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Balanitis/P...ction.aspx

Using a condom is a good idea whenever having anal sex. There's the STD factor of course, but the condom just keeps everything cleaner. For one thing it keeps "normal" bacteria from the anus out of your urethra.

I don't know how applicable it is, but I just read an analysis of the trial linking adult circumcision to HIV Africa. It turns out that intact men who waited 10 or more minutes to wash up after (presumably straight*) sex acquired HIV less than circumcised men and less than intact nen who washed immediately after.

Google this to read it: have-who-and-unaids-gotten-the-wrong-message-from-studies-of-circumcision-to-reduce-mens-risk-for-hiv

-Ron

* the researchers originally believed the volunteers when 100% said they were straight.