Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am So Excited.
I went to the movies to see Jurassic World today, and I saw a trailer for the Martian. But I also saw a trailer for a new movie about Mount Everest, which i am very excited for.

Mountain climbing movies / documentaries are right up there with space movies in my mind.

I've been waiting to see this one. The book was a fun read and I can only hope the movie lives up to it.
[Image: themartian_featured.jpg]

[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION]
Holy $!#@##!
That's intense..

Conquer
Love
fear
Hope
Tragedy
Chaos
Disaster
Trust

So this is what gets you going...?
Wow!!

Steve Wrote:I've been waiting to see this one. The book was a fun read and I can only hope the movie lives up to it.
[Image: themartian_featured.jpg]
Steve ..
You have a spot on analytical thought process..
Hope you enjoy it...

Too bad we don't have a G.S. sugar daddy who could fly us all together to the same cinema for a private screening..

Anocxu Wrote:[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION]
Holy $!#@##!
That's intense..

Conquer
Love
fear
Hope
Tragedy
Chaos
Disaster
Trust

So this is what gets you going...?
Wow!!

Oh man I'm obsessed with K2 and Everest. I've taken some rock climbing classes, but after I hit my goal of running the marathon, I want to take up climbing more seriously. I mean I'm not even fantasizing about either of those mountains at all, but I could find a closer but respectable sized mountain to climb. Start small and see where it takes me.

And when it comes to movies I'm all about nature, science, and humans pushing themselves to their physical and emotional limits.

Emiliano Wrote:Oh man I'm obsessed with K2 and Everest. I've taken some rock climbing classes, but after I hit my goal of running the marathon, I want to take up climbing more seriously. I mean I'm not even fantasizing about either of those mountains at all, but I could find a closer but respectable sized mountain to climb. Start small and see where it takes me.

And when it comes to movies I'm all about nature, science, and humans pushing themselves to their physical and emotional limits.
[Image: scotviaferrata.jpg]

Rock climbing in kilts is the way to go.
How about a nude marathon Emiliano?

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: scotviaferrata.jpg]

Rock climbing in kilts is the way to go.
How about a nude marathon Emiliano?

Lol... I'm not sure how comfortable a naked marathon would be.. Is that what gets you going?!

Emiliano Wrote:Lol... I'm not sure how comfortable a naked marathon would be.. Is that what gets you going?!
Lol..
No..
I'm a...'drive downtown in a business suit ..without the pants and underwear kind of guy'..

Very easy going..
Perverted and simple..

Anocxu Wrote:Lol..
No..
I'm a...'drive downtown in a business suit ..without the pants and underwear kind of guy'..

Very easy going..
Perverted and simple..

Haha, that's very classy

Emiliano Wrote:Haha, that's very classy
Lol.
Ouch!
Hey..
I do not have tinted Windows...