Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Chose To Be Gay, And I'm Proud of It!
jbd555 Wrote:From your post and if you truly are serious, you are chosing to live the gay lifestyle.

There are lots of people who are attracted to both genders but lean more towards one way.

And do we have to have labels?

I so don't get the need for the attitude. This thread could have been much more pleasant. I doubt that you are really serious. I think you just woke up and decided to make a complete ass of yourself and be a total jerk. so welcome if you stay I hope you become more friendly. Don't attack people that are on your side.

Cool, why do you feel the need to say these hateful things?? The gay community can be really judgmental, but who cares? Just do you boo Wink
It is just a little strange, try to see it this way: why would a person CHOOSE to be part of a minority that is condemned, ostracized, and discriminated against for being homosexual??

Maybe your issues and problems go further than just your sexuality,perhaps you need to accept yourself more. IDK, but I feel that you have some major demons to face.

beast Wrote:Cool, why do you feel the need to say these hateful things?? The gay community can be really judgmental, but who cares? Just do you boo Wink
It is just a little strange, try to see it this way: why would a person CHOOSE to be part of a minority that is condemned, ostracized, and discriminated against for being homosexual??

Maybe your issues and problems go further than just your sexuality,perhaps you need to accept yourself more. IDK, but I feel that you have some major demons to face.

I think there is a place in the world for hate. One of the sweetest kindliest grandmother type straight women I know viscerally hates AIDS because it has hurt her so much. Personally, I restrict my hatred to enemies of The Community (the only community which counts - it includes pflags ).
Try to see it this way: when I was in the 5th grade, the class bully was trying to force another boy to adopt the bully's opinion by force of threat. The bully was "calling him out." I became enraged with a sense of injustice and said to myself "Fine!" I said loudly to the bully "I call YOU out!" They both looked at me in disbelief because I was so tiny, I was small for a fourth grader - I kid you not. So I repeated it and he called me out back and it was a big mess for me for several weeks. Whatever.
The point is, you march in the freedom parade with the underdog because that is what he is. We have the right to choose our outward expression of our very complex and ever changing inner landscape. Religious people and Athiests theoretically aren't allowed to be persecuted for their religious expressions, and we shouldn't be made made to conform either.
At least this closely approximates my position currently, I think.
So I meant no offfense to anyone here when I supported the original statement.

i feel some what the same way but i was very young when i chose
and some people have told me i was too young to understand
what i was doing at that time so it couldent have chosen
it's true that i did not even know anything about sex but
tell me not to do something and i am the first in line to sgin up for it
like in the 50's blacks were hated by most whites or in my area they were thhough of at the
bottom of the dung heap so i was 4 or 5 so who fdid i have asa freind a black guy liveing 1/2 block away he was the first adult that ever treated me with any respect he was a trash
colecter nd would save any sode bottles he saw and throw them in compartments under his truck i inquired what was h going to do with them so we made a deaal i would clean the compartments out and take them to the store and half the money was mine my
parents fliped but what could they say with out showing they were asses
so for years i did that with the bottles and one day i askedhim why he hadent done a deal with his kid of about the same age and he told me his kid thinks he is too good to
work cleaning out a trash truck but i even picked up 1cent bottles on the street
better than what my father paid for my workinng like 3 hours in the night makeing pipes for heating and airconditing for that he paid me 25.$ a week and charged me 23$ for room and board theother 2$ a week went to my mom to pay for school cloths so any thing that i could keep the money from was great to me.
but i have always been on the side of the down troddden not for any reason i could say it just seemed right andthe sex ws great too even if i dedent cum for the first 5 or 6 years.

ManinBrokeheart Wrote:Because I find it more sexually appealing? Why else?

by the sounds of it we got a bit of a cock on our hands!

You are from 'In your ass' Scotland, the only activity you have had has been on this thread. nothing of interest in your profile....

Every-time I read the original post my ears start itching, that usually means there are trolls near by.