Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I DID IT! but i was so scared
so let me tell my little story,,, eh not so little : )

ok so its my b-day, and about eight PM i went to my best friend matts house and i havent had my fav beer since my 19th bday so a year, and i told my friends about it so they bought two 36packs of miller light, there favorite and a twelve pack of st.pauli girl,thats the favorite i mentioned.
we ended up in his garage as always smoking hookah(we turned his garage into a hookah bar/mancave) it has flat screen surround sound theater system vidya games stereo dirtbikes anthing a guy my age loves and while i was drinking with matt,donald and greg some real friends not the judging kind and the idea of coming out went in my head and it wouldn't leave so as the night went on we joked smoked and watched a movie"get him to the greek" it was awsome ,and ok matts house is his moms house he rents and donald also rents from matts mom but the garage is ours so greg gave me 20$ as a present cause he had to go he threw it on the pile of birthday money i had on the table yes i really trust my friends. then matt got tired and went in for the night so it was me and donald watching aqua teen hunger force i killed my fifth beer about midnight and was letting my buzz fall away we watched until about 2AM donald passed out for an hour and a half which gave me time to build courage and watch cartoons i got him up at 3:30 he said lets go turned off the tv and went for the door.
i said his name to stop him put my hand on is shoulder and asked him if i could tell him something he said yeah and i said it was serious i said i really trust you and youre a good friend. our conversation went.... ok wat is it??? i said im gay,he said no. i said yes, he said u mean u like guys? again i said yes, he said "did that phase me? i dont care."
i said thank you and hugged him and said it was really hard for me to say that,can you keep my secret? he said yes i hugged him again and said thank you so much and went home now here i am spilling my excited guts!!!

thats great dasbas! I'm glad that so many people are coming out lately and everything is going well!

Congratulations dasbas. Awesome things turned out well for you Smile

Congratulations. Glad it went well.

That's some good news, :biggrin:

congragulations and come to think you had a great time too im proud for youConfusedmile:

Congratualtions Big Grin glad everything went ok... although you could drink youe beer like a normal person you don't have to kill it T_T poor beer ;D

glad to hear your first coming out was so successful good luck.

Congrats ddue! I hope every single person thats important to you reacts the same way as this guy.. :]]]]

thanks guys im waiting to tell my cousin next ill keep u posted on how it goes...i think he already knows its just the after conversation will be intriguing with his sense of humor