Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Dont Know When
Australia Wrote:The easiest way to come out is when you find a boyfriend. That way when your parents see you with him theyll just know (that they were right lol) and same goes for your friends. Its also easier cause youre in love with him and you dont give a shit what people think. After that youll forget you were ever in the closet.

Thats easier said than done... I'm 23 and still waiting to even go on a date... how do you get a boyfriend without letting on that you are gay, thats the problem (at least the one that I face).

XRIMO Wrote:Thats easier said than done... I'm 23 and still waiting to even go on a date... how do you get a boyfriend without letting on that you are gay, thats the problem (at least the one that I face).
Well if you can't get out to boom! in Queen Street (naturally Wink ) get thee to St John and pretend for an evening?

What do we have to do to get you young lads out and about ... and to think you invited us over for tea Rolleyes

I don't see any reason for coming out unless I get a same sex partner, but if I get a opposite sex partner I won't come out as bisexual.

Hello,
First off dont use capital on every word because it is hard for another user to concentrate and follow as i found myself and secondly coming out needs to be done when ur ready but prepare for the worse incase it does.. I beleived that if my family loved and always have loved me they will accept me no matter what... i lost two members of family in arguements but i aint fussed

kindest regards

zeon x

CardShark Wrote:I don't see any reason for coming out unless I get a same sex partner, but if I get a opposite sex partner I won't come out as bisexual.

If you dont come out and live life to the full babes ill drag u out Tongue

all right thanks guys Confusedmile:

Going to a gay venue or disco may seem a bit daunting for you Cross, but how about trying to join a gay group (discussions, fellowship, friendship, etc...)?? I'm sure they exist in your part of the world.

princealbertofb Wrote:Going to a gay venue or disco may seem a bit daunting for you Cross, but how about trying to join a gay group (discussions, fellowship, friendship, etc...)?? I'm sure they exist in your part of the world.

Oh wow that's a great idea. So you think there's a place where gay people go to, to just talk about their life and share their feelings? I would like to go to one of those things but I still do have to be secretive about it. How do I find out about that stuff?

CrossNecklace Wrote:Oh wow that's a great idea. So you think there's a place where gay people go to, to just talk about their life and share their feelings? I would like to go to one of those things but I still do have to be secretive about it. How do I find out about that stuff?

Yes gay groups exist.. California probably even INVENTED gay support groups, lol.

To find out about them, I think a search on the Internet might do the trick. I'll see if Marshlander can come up with something (or Card, or Shadow). The groups generally give a time and place to meet. You could be as secretive as you would need to be (but probably NOT in the group itself, of course). They sometimes have phone numbers too, if you look this up in the ads sections of the newspaper, or in a gay magazine. There's bound to be some group out there for you to join. If not maybe you could call a helpline and find out from them.
Best of luck, CrossNecklace.
PA

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes gay groups exist.. California probably even INVENTED gay support groups, lol.

To find out about them, I think a search on the Internet might do the trick. I'll see if Marshlander can come up with something (or Card, or Shadow). The groups generally give a time and place to meet. You could be as secretive as you would need to be (but probably NOT in the group itself, of course). They sometimes have phone numbers too, if you look this up in the ads sections of the newspaper, or in a gay magazine. There's bound to be some group out there for you to join. If not maybe you could call a helpline and find out from them.
Best of luck, CrossNecklace.
PA

Hiya,
IOf ya cant find a group you feel comfortable in and would like un proofessional advice so to speak we will always try our best to support ya the best we can

kindest regards

zeon x