Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Dont Know When
marshlander Wrote:Well if you can't get out to boom! in Queen Street (naturally Wink ) get thee to St John and pretend for an evening?

What do we have to do to get you young lads out and about ... and to think you invited us over for tea Rolleyes

lol, I can't believe you found boom! :tongue: Anyway, I'm just not a club type person, I prefer quiet evenings. Its hard enough for me to go even to a normal club because I can't stand the music and the drunken college students.

Ok. I was searching on google for "gay group meeting" and I found this site.

Youth Program - The Center Orange County

What do you think about this? It's like 10 minutes away from where I live. And on the 26th of November, they have a Coming Out Group and Youth Program Social Group that both starts at 7PM. Just thinking about it makes me really nervous. Should I go for it?

CrossNecklace Wrote:Some Of My Friends Have Asked Me If I Was Gay And Of Course I Said No. It Hurts When They Ask =[. But They Deserve To Know The Truth. There Are Times When I Couldnt Sleep And I Just Really Wanted To Cry And Tell Someone. I Should Stop Here I Just Want To Know What You Guys Think?

Just want to say, your sexuality is your PERSONAL life. PERSONAL life is none of anyone else' business, only yours. So you should only think about YOURSELF and tell people when YOU are ready. Don't do it out of guilt or because of other people. On the otherhand, you don't need to be ashamed of ANYTHING.

Good luck xx

CrossNecklace Wrote:Ok. I was searching on google for "gay group meeting" and I found this site.

[URL="http://www.thecenteroc.org/Programs/Youth/"]Youth Program - The Center Orange County
[/URL]

What do you think about this? It's like 10 minutes away from where I live. And on the 26th of November, they have a Coming Out Group and Youth Program Social Group that both starts at 7PM. Just thinking about it makes me really nervous. Should I go for it?
If you can, I think you should. It's all very well chatting to us on here at thousands of miles distance, but there is nothing quite like the sort of conversations you can have with real people in real life when you see them as well as talk to them. A look at the website suggests that it claims to one of the longest established glbt support centres in the US. I say check it out and go with your instincts. You'll soon know whether you feel comfortable there. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Smurlos Wrote:Just want to say, your sexuality is your PERSONAL life. PERSONAL life is none of anyone else' business, only yours. So you should only think about YOURSELF and tell people when YOU are ready. Don't do it out of guilt or because of other people. On the otherhand, you don't need to be ashamed of ANYTHING.

Good luck xx

I agree with this... Coming out is a personal decision and i know when i came out to everyone it was a horrible feeling and made me feel highly under pressure... Bet thing to do is not to come out until your 100% confident you can handle any consqiuences positive or negative

kindest regards

zeon xInvasion

Cross, that programme sounds good to me. I bet Marshy here has been doing a bit of Internet checking for you... I'm sure it's pretty safe and, as he says, if you don't like it, you needn't go back. If you do, it's maybe a way to air your ideas and your questions. Best of luck, hon...

I was thinking more to this and i would advise maybe listening to your heart babes and doing what your heart says... Alot listen to their minds but the mind isnt as strong as the heart

zeon Wrote:I was thinking more to this and i would advise maybe listening to your heart babes and doing what your heart says... Alot listen to their minds but the mind isnt as strong as the heart

I'm afraid, Zeon, his heart may be telling him to go and get married and have lots of children... but it will be harder to take the plunge...

Ah,
If its a case of that i guess you got nothing to loose BUT whatever you do make it the right one and if your not wanting to do it and want to avoid it then when ya ready babes blurt it out.. A gay friend of mine has got into an arranged marriage and he is unhappy as hell but has one thing i dont.,...... A child

Thanks guys. There's a lot of good advices on here. I think I will go to that meeting and check it out. I will tell you guys how it goes. Confusedmile: