Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Fear _____
This is a counter to the I Love ____ thread. I was afraid this might breed too much negativity/bad vibes, but I feel like it's healthy to air out your dirty laundry sometimes. And of course, no one's forcing you to read or reply to it. And it doesn't have to be serious fears, inject as much humor as you like - I recommend it. So proceed at your own risk! Here goes.

I fear that I will become my mother.

I fear that I will not make the people around me proud

i fear living a life full of regrets

I fear that all you people are just a figment of my imagination.

i fear that one day i'll become obese

I fear spiders.

[Image: 250px-Spiders_Diversity.jpg]

I fear that my next relationship will be abusive as ones in the past were.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I fear that my next relationship will be abusive as ones in the past were.

I hope not and am sending some positive energy your way.

I fear that we will destroy ourselves by ignoring problems with the environment.

I fear waking up with my roommate in my bed. (Dreams are a strange thing, y'know) :eek:

I fear that this thread will be painful to read and not to respond.

Goodie Wrote:I fear that I will not make the people around me proud

Goodie, I believe that the meaning of our lives is not to make people around us proud. If you want to be happy, you need to be proud of YOURSELF. You can't live your life and do everything so that others are proud of you. Because sometimes people around us, even those that love us, have their own frustrations and unfulfilled dreams and they want YOU to fulfill their dreams.

But unfortunately sometimes they don't pay attention to the fact that THEIR dreams don't necessarily need to be YOUR dreams.

I spent decades trying to make other people proud. I wish someone had told me that it would not bring me happiness and self-esteem.
Think about it, Goodie, find what makes YOU happy and what makes you proud of yourself. You can't live your life for others Bighug

monk Wrote:I fear that all you people are just a figment of my imagination.
Smile Can I pinch you to show you otherwise? :biggrin: