Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Feel Like Telling Part Of The Family Off
Tim18 Wrote:I really feel like telling off my very rude aunt, and uncle, along with my bitchy, and judgemental great aunts.My mom has been telling just to ignore them, but I feel like I can't just keep letting them pull that kind of crap. I am sick and tired of my aunt and uncle thinking that they can just be rude to my mom and me,without there being some kind of consequences for their rude actions. But most of all I am sick of my great aunts calling my mom a bad mother for "allowing me to be gay" and I am sick of them calling me a faggot and telling me I'm going to hell for being who I am . I really feel like the next they pull that crap I will finally at long last them off.But anyway I am done with my mini-rant now, I just felt like getting that off my chest.

[SIZE="6"]You are 18, you are "legal" now.

Tell the pieces of crap off! Scream it from the highest mountains!
YELL it inside the biggest malls!!!
Get on YouTube and tell everybody what vile, contemptable, hate filled "people" they are!
Tell them they are nothing but human garbage and you are kickin them to the curb!![/SIZE]

They say to love thy family... no one ever said anything about likeing them

LateBloomer Wrote:The Bible will also say, Turn the other cheek.

And, Live and let live.

Don't get into a Biblical pissing contest.

Just follow the advice I've offered so far:

--Live well.
--Turn the other cheek.
--Let them be.

Everyone will be happier.

I SOOOOO do not agree.

Yo u let this scum keep on as they are, then they take it as ammunition to do it to other people.

No, you might not stop these sorry excuses for humans from harassing everybody, but defending yourself will show them you arent a coward, and you will not be beaten down by their stupidity.

Thats whats wrong with most people today, they just "roll over and take it", and let the human garbage like this keep on thinking that its ok for them to treat people this way.

By saying nothing and doing nothing...in their sick minds, you are agreeing with everything they are saying and doing. THIS IS WHAT BULLIES DO! And these pieces of crap are nothing more than BULLIES!

So, you think its fair to just ignore these people, so they can go torment someone else....someone who may not handle it well and commit suicide?

If you dont stand up for whats right, then you will never stand up for anything or anybody.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who posted a response to my mini-rant.I really apperciate the input, I got from the responses.I think I will just keep ignoring them and go on living my own life and getting back at them that way.Because they aren't even worth my anger or the trouble that provoking them would cause.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I SOOOOO do not agree.

You let this scum keep on as they are, then they take it as ammunition to do it to other people.
Rather the opposite, if they get the idea all gay people are assholes as well as disgusting perversions, wont that make them more cruel, bitter and judgemental of gay people?

Quote:No, you might not stop these sorry excuses for humans for harassing everybody, but defending yourself will show them you arent a coward, and you will not be beaten down by their stupidity.
Yeah, "sorry excuses for humans" is the exactly the kind of thinking that we're trying to discourage in others.
Try and not fall into the same holes as the people your criticizing for falling onto...

Quote:Thats whats wrong with most people today, they just "roll over and take it", and let the human garbage like this keep on thinking that its ok for them to treat people this way.
These garbage people tend to do whatever social group they affiliate with thinks is acceptible.

The only way they are going to change is if they have a huge change in world view, or all the people they associate with and feel a belonging to starts thinking better of homosexuals.

A person they already think dirt of telling them *they* are human garbage will do nothing but reinforce whatever views they had before; they may even find it amusing.
Quote:By saying nothing and doing nothing...in their sick minds, you are agreeing with everything they are saying and doing. THIS IS WHAT BULLIES DO!
Nonsense.
Quote:And these pieces of crap are nothing more than BULLIES!
This part is accurate.

Quote:So, you think its fair to just ignore these people, so they can go torment someone else....someone who may not handle it well and commit suicide?
Oh please.
Do you think that standing up to them will stop them picking on others?
They may(though unlikely) stop picking on someone who stands up to them; but any one else is still fair game. They're going to get their self-esteem and psychological reinforcement from somewhere.

Quote:If you dont stand up for whats right, then you will never stand up for anything or anybody.
Yeah, 'cos sometimes it's the right thing to do, dehumanising people if they do the same to you.

Well, I confronted my sister a few days back after she told me to shut up. I was talking to my mum about how I used to go to strip clubs with my best friend when I was 17 or 18 and I said I really hated it, because I hated seeing women take their clothes off.

At this point, my sister told me to shut up.

She can't bear to hear about homosexuality.

Anyway, I confronted her about it a few days later, and honestly, I'd take the advice of others here and just leave it. The upshot is that she is not speaking to me, and even though I apologised, she refuses to answer my emails or phone calls.

MisterTinkles Wrote:[SIZE="6"]You are 18, you are "legal" now.

Tell the pieces of crap off! Scream it from the highest mountains!
YELL it inside the biggest malls!!!
Get on YouTube and tell everybody what vile, contemptable, hate filled "people" they are!
Tell them they are nothing but human garbage and you are kickin them to the curb!![/SIZE]

You know what?

We hate in OTHERS that which we hate MOST about OURSELVES.

Think about it.

Don't listen to those assholes. God loves everybody. If anything, God dosen't like the hate and bigotry they're spewing. Next time tell them that you will not allow them to speak to you in your own house like that. Crappy witches.

abcd1234 Wrote:Don't listen to those assholes. God loves everybody. If anything, God dosen't like the hate and bigotry they're spewing. Next time tell them that you will not allow them to speak to you in your own house like that. Crappy witches.

That was a beautiful post until the last sentence.

But I have to admit, I LOL'd.

Smile