Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Got One!
Today I stepped into the 21st Century. I bought a new refurbished Laptop computer that runs Windows 7!!!! :biggrin:

Now it is an issue to learn a new keyboard and hopefully after the next 14 day rest care is finished (which Doctor confirmed atypical pneumonia "walking Pneumonia". So I will remain in respite for another fortnight.

Which was today's news. So once I get a day where I can set up my desktop computer to get my bookmarks and links.

This computer is
Dell Inspirion 15"
Win7 home
64 bit
250GB HDD, 4 GB RAM
Pentium Core 2 2.2 Ghz With Office 2010

Ticker price is $385

I ended up paying $345 and they installed AVG and Malware Bytes free for me.

Yeah Still sick. Dr estimates 3 months along in this pneumonia, If this new antibiotic doesn't do it, then I will be put in hospital for a while for IV antibiotics. Fingers Crossed that I don't have to make that trip!Facepalm

I am still not used to the keyboard...

That is all

Wavey

So welcome back, Bowyn. Glad things are gradually turning better on your side.

Best wishes, Bowyn.

congrats Bowyn!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hope you can dodge the hospital. I hate walking pneumonia. The last bout did some real damage so take care of it.

Today they let me out for Church. A person from Church offered lunch after... IDK if I will have the energy left by the end of singing (solo - so low you can't hear me). But I am feeling slightly better. Down to 5 smokes a day Sad I might end up being a quitter.... Wink

Congratulations on your new purchase .

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Today they let me out for Church. A person from Church offered lunch after... IDK if I will have the energy left by the end of singing (solo - so low you can't hear me). But I am feeling slightly better. Down to 5 smokes a day Sad I might end up being a quitter.... Wink

You can do it. Just take things one day at a time. Be good to your throat, Sinatra. :p

Miles Wrote:You can do it. Just take things one day at a time. Be good to your throat, Sinatra. :p
:eek:FacepalmRoflmao

Sinatra my asssssssp!