Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess He Didn't Really Like Me.....
maybe he felt ashamed that he was having sex with you or maybe it was his first time

Have you ever seen "Little Shop of Horrors"? You gotta watch out for guys who are majorly insecure about their dick because they are like Audrey the plant and they will need you to FEED THEM and it will soon be your fault if you dont' do a good enough job making them feel better....it never has anything to do with you but they will insist whatever imaginary problem you are apologizing for is your fault because you don't like their small dick even though you don't really feel that way at all....

I didn't learn the first time...you'd think the second time I would get it but no...it took the third time with the exact same pattern for me to get it. As soon as I read your post I "got it" right away....

I could elaborate but I would rather forget about them...:biggrin:

toomuch45 Wrote:maybe he felt ashamed that he was having sex with you or maybe it was his first time

Nah. He's actually a friend of a friend... which I found out last night. He's not new to the "scene". LOL!

Only God knows the answer lolll ( and he likely not exist so it s like no one knows lol ) !!
Guys have million reasons to be weird. I had guy who got in my pant, flipped me over and then stopped. lolll
Whatever. I may just have to pay you a visit to have a closer look to figure it out lollll

give the guy a break,up to now we know they shagged when pissed,he dropped of his date whilst still hung over,can't see where hes the bad guy here? the OP is only guessing his dick size has anything to do with why no phone call.

JoeyJoJo Wrote:It didn't seem like a "just for the sex" hook up.

What other sorts are there?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Yeah, I'm not so sure this guy is a bad guy. He was drunk. Would he have gone with you if he hadnt? Maybe not. Maybe yes, he'd go out with you too sober, but is embarrassed. I respect what East is saying about some people being sucking your energy, but some guys are just insecure in a way that you can work through as long as you're both honest. Sure, if you see he's trying to blame you for things, then East has a point... but if he's just needing a little reassurance that he didn't embarrass himself, what's the harm in ringing?

Drop the number, you can do sooooo much better! Smile

simon Wrote:give the guy a break,up to now we know they shagged when pissed,he dropped of his date whilst still hung over,can't see where hes the bad guy here? the OP is only guessing his dick size has anything to do with why no phone call.

Huh? I'm not saying he's a bad guy. But wouldn't you be confused if a guy acted all into you (like REALLY REALLY) and then acted cold/standoffish a short time later?
We didn't "shag"; I made it clear that I only sucked his dick.
And I'm not waiting for a phone call from him, as he doesn't have my number; I only got his number.

fredv3b Wrote:What other sorts are there?

What I meant was:

This didn't seem like a "just for sex"/one night stand situation. It felt like we really made a connection and we would see each other again.