Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess He Didn't Really Like Me.....
jbrowder24 Wrote:Yeah, I'm not so sure this guy is a bad guy. He was drunk. Would he have gone with you if he hadnt? Maybe not. Maybe yes, he'd go out with you too sober, but is embarrassed. I respect what East is saying about some people being sucking your energy, but some guys are just insecure in a way that you can work through as long as you're both honest. Sure, if you see he's trying to blame you for things, then East has a point... but if he's just needing a little reassurance that he didn't embarrass himself, what's the harm in ringing?

Josh...you are absolutely correct....really needy people that emotionally blackmail others and my personal reaction to these people.....they are my achilles heel. I have an unusually strong adverse reaction to them on a personal level (and on a physical level because I can't seem to breathe when I am around them:biggrinSmile

I have had experience on my own and observing others where the basic premise of the insecurity is a small penis...but there are plenty of wonderful men who are great lovers who have small penises as well..they dont' apologize for it because there is nothing to apologize for at all in my opinion. The "warning" is what alarmed me but it could be a one time thing or a minor insecurity that truly does warrant a little reassurance.

The nightmare for me of being around one of them again and not realizing it before it happens often has me seeing red flags where maybe there isn't one.

Joey: He may be a nice guy really....don't pay attention to my rantWink

He owes you an apology. How rude! Drop it and move on.

East Wrote:Joey: He may be a nice guy really....don't pay attention to my rantWink

I can only speculate, East.
But I really don't think he's trying to blackmail me emotionally. The vibe I got from him when he was driving me back home is that he simply wasn't into me. I was seriously all over him in bed, and he wasn't giving anything back. Even the next morning, I was cuddling him, and he just laid there like a lump!
Maybe I'm letting this affect me too much and am being overly dramatic, but my emotions have been fragile since my last breakup. :frown:

Maybe him being at club really WAS a one time kind of thing. Maybe he was too insecure and too drunk. Give him some time, he might call you himself. If he doesn't, text him or something...and if it's no - no big deal. People are like that. You shouldn't take it personally. :]]

As for emo/sk8rs...they are great, arent they??

[QUOTE=JoeyJoJo;96640
Maybe I'm letting this affect me too much and am being overly dramatic, but my emotions have been fragile since my last breakup. :frown:[/QUOTE]
Totally true.
IF some one into you, he would try his best to connect to you. He would ask your number, would hold you in his arm on the next morning of a rough night. Thus, my advice is to keep an one night stand as it is.
You had fun, the guy had fun. No drama, no emotional crap, everyone is happy.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:As for emo/sk8rs...they are great, arent they??

As a sk8r myself, I say no haha

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Maybe him being at club really WAS a one time kind of thing. Maybe he was too insecure and too drunk. Give him some time, he might call you himself. If he doesn't, text him or something...and if it's no - no big deal. People are like that. You shouldn't take it personally. :]]

As for emo/sk8rs...they are great, arent they??

According to him and my friend, he goes clubbing a lot. That was the first time I've seen him, however. He doesn't have my number, so I'll have to call him.

YES! I love them!

Oh, alright then. Well, I would just say that you shouldn't really make this a big deal, ESPECIALLY if things dont quite work out. But yeah, call him. You know how it is sometimes, you get confused, try to get it out of your head and...have fun, but it doesnt work and then its weird..

@Posterpicture: oh come on. seriously. the hair, the casual clothes, the whole atmosphere about skaters...aaah.

JoeyJoJo Wrote:Huh? I'm not saying he's a bad guy. But wouldn't you be confused if a guy acted all into you (like REALLY REALLY) and then acted cold/standoffish a short time later?
We didn't "shag"; I made it clear that I only sucked his dick.
And I'm not waiting for a phone call from him, as he doesn't have my number; I only got his number.

I wasn't refering to your post,guess I should have quoted the post,as for the shag or not,I was using that term very loosly.

ring the guy and see what happens,sorry but picking a guy up from a club is not the best way to judge how they will be sober,he could be shy without a drink or he as a lot of other guys see it as a one time thing and don't want to seem too interested the next day to give the other person the wrong signals.

East Wrote:I can tell you one thing from experience...IF he does see you again and you find yourself trying to make him feel better about his penis size...he has successfully engaged you in a very toxic exchange and emotionally blackmailed you...there is no way to win...he will suck you dry and make you responsible for his own insecurity...RUN! If he is ignoring you he has done you a great favor. Silently thank him!

East Wrote:Have you ever seen "Little Shop of Horrors"? You gotta watch out for guys who are majorly insecure about their dick because they are like Audrey the plant and they will need you to FEED THEM and it will soon be your fault if you dont' do a good enough job making them feel better....it never has anything to do with you but they will insist whatever imaginary problem you are apologizing for is your fault because you don't like their small dick even though you don't really feel that way at all....

what an imaginative mind. this is what you get from watching too much fiction drama on tv. it makes you stupid.

anyway, i'd go with toomuch45's advise. you'll never know until you ask him yourself. that's the only way you'll find out the reason why.