Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have To Get This Out
Hey DarkDaisuke,

Thanks for writing.

You get those feelings out!!!! I think you're totally valid in how you're feeling. I've heard that south carolina can be tough for gay people. Have you thought about going away for school or getting away from the structure that you grew up with?

But.. what are you looking for a boyfriend a husband a hookup? 18 is really young Smile i was there only 9 years ago, sigh.

mooninleo Wrote:Hey DarkDaisuke,

Thanks for writing.

You get those feelings out!!!! I think you're totally valid in how you're feeling. I've heard that south carolina can be tough for gay people. Have you thought about going away for school or getting away from the structure that you grew up with?

But.. what are you looking for a boyfriend a husband a hookup? 18 is really young Smile i was there only 9 years ago, sigh.
No Im fine with myself. Ive always been fine with myself being gay. I never went through having to accept it. I've always been eh Im gay.
Its what others would do to me is what I feared. I never came out in high school mostly because I didnt want my mom finding out but I came out to my friends and well best thing I ever did.
Yeah Im gonna move away eventually but Im here for college since out of state is so much.

conechvn Wrote:College even close to home is still awesome. You will find a lot of hot dudes in college, just try to be safe :biggrin:
Not reallly there arent any gay guys where I live and if there are they're in hiding. Im in college lol

Just never give up. I'm floating in the same boat, so the advice I have to offer won't help much.
I hope you find that special someone soon enough!

Like mooninleo said, just let your feelings out. I've been feeling that same way recently and just telling people that I feel that way has helped me.

Don't beat yourself up over that missed chance, that's in the past. And who knows? There's always the chance that tomorrow you might meet someone! Just stay optimistic, don't give up and don't feel pressured to start a relationship so quickly. Be grateful for what you have already.

I truly understand this feeling, but don't feel shut down- there will be someone around the corner<3Confusedmile:

Thanks guys Smile