Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Keep Cumming to the Party Too Early!
I have a great beautiful boyfriend that I absolutely love having sex with. The minute he jumps on top of me and I look at him while fucking him (he's soo hot).. I explode!

WTF....

I've closed my eyes, assembled my "to-do" list, thought of my ex-wife (ugh), but if I touch his arms, his chest, his ass... it's all over.., what can I do?

You actually cum or is it precum? Well the first thing to do is let us see what he looks like naked so we can see what you have to put up with.Cool

You can control your ejaculations by exercising the penis tho.

i swear i saw this tip in a movie n it works - when you feel your about to cum squeeze the base of your cock ( main vain side )between your thumb and finger tightly till the build up feeling goes - he'll have to stop ridng i guess - then your good to go for longer Smile

have sex more then once during one session. If he makes you that hot then you should be hard and ready to go in no time after you cum.

CurtCB Wrote:have sex more then once during one session. If he makes you that hot then you should be hard and ready to go in no time after you cum.

Can you err... demonstrate this.. Please? Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Can you err... demonstrate this.. Please? Rolleyes

I need a volunteer from the audience, please.Lol2

CurtCB Wrote:I need a volunteer from the audience, please.Lol2

-RAISES HAND FRANTICALLY
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

CurtCB Wrote:have sex more then once during one session. If he makes you that hot then you should be hard and ready to go in no time after you cum.

I can vouch for that one when I was younger I'd cum like 3 minutes after I started having sex and then I'd go again and I'd have no problems lasting.

Richard

The thing about squeezing the tip of an erect penis with two tight fingers does actually work and deflates the erection somewhat, but then it depends how close you are to ejaculating, I suppose. It's nice to feel so much desire for your partner, I'm sure he appreciates... you should definitely go for seconds, knowing that you'll last longer after the initial time. Work it into your foreplay.

IF

I had sex, and I came a bit too early...

I wouldn't say it's any sort of a problem...

He can still fuck me till he comes.