Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Kniw, It's Quarter To 3AM...
...but i cannot seem to sleep. i have a rather large crush. thing is that usually with my crushes and unrequited loves is that i always go directly to them and discuss my feelings therefore breaking tension and getting the best one could realistically hope for. i dont think its anythong to be embarassed about it should be shared, as long as said person is not in a relationship.

anyway, right now however i am confused. theres this guy in my school who is 2 years older than me, gay, and super attractive (i call such people "nom-nom-nom!" haha!). but i cant bring myself to try anything, which is unusual necause usually im incessantly blunt =/ he knows me and he likes me, but im skeptical if its in that way, he makes the odd signal now amd then (he checks me out which is a big confidence booster) but not much more thn that.

hes keeping me up at night though, hes fabulous and an actor and inspiring... and i very muh want him xD probably wont happen but hey, hes eye candy if nothing else xP

normally though i dont let such things pain me as im pretty used to it, but ive just sort of been falling for him...

*bags under eyes*

what does one do? -_-

BighugAnd don't give up.

Talk it through with him or wait it out till it passes ... damn hormones Rolleyes

Yeah, if this is something special and it makes ya nervous to talk to him... do ya have that figured out??? just go do it and talk to him... maybe about how you think he is a great actor.... or how ya wanna direct him someday Wink good luck!

That's what his friend said to me when I told her, approach him about the whole acting thing... I just don't get it, normally I'm not nervous at all, maybe that is a sign of it being more special, but i did it before and that lead to one of the best relationships of my life...

*sighs exasperatedly* xP

ok, tomorrow, I'm going to make some effort to try and get to know him, note the "try" xP

Well, try is all ya can start with... maybe write him a poem Ylsurprise

ok. i did it. i wrote a letter concerning everything, and gave it to him, and said i had to go before he read it. an hour later i heard from a friend of his that he was looking for me. but i couldnt find him. i later learned both of us were looking for each other in places that the other had just been. anyways, sat in the last couple of classes thinking of him. but the sixth years get off a class before us, so he was long gone...

...so, maybe tomorrow i will learn of what he has to say.

=]

:arrow-thru-heart:
Don't give up hope.

i was talking to his friend who was there with him and they both read it. apparently hes absolutely chuffed and is searching for me to give me a big hug and kiss... hmmm. =]

OMG

This sounds like a love story in a film or something Confusedmile:

Good Luck Little Guy

Remybussi