Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE women!
Inspired by a PM I got from princealbert,I decided to start this thread.Anyways,I love women,they are beautiful,they have amazing angelic bodies & I'm obviously attracted to them.I was just wondering if as a gay man,are you completely 100% sexually unattracted to to women?C'mon,I don't think that possible.There must be that one lady that you're attracted to.And oh Rihanna,Jessica Alba,Jennifer Hudson,Minki van der Westhuizen,Charlize Theron,Salma Hayek rock my boat.

I used to kinda like Avril Lavigne... before she got too skinny.

And when I check out the bodybuidling forum I go on.. some of the BB girlies ARE indeed hotter than some of the blokes!!

But I don't think I could ever have sex with a woman.. well.. I could, but my mind would be thinking men rather than women.. if ya get me!? I mean, I wouldn't be sexually attracted to them would I!

But I could quite easily turn round and point out hot chicks and that.

Dan1089 Wrote:C'mon,I don't think that possible.

I do.

Well I do walk past some girls in town and think 'she's quite nice' but I don't really pay attention to girls unless they're with hot guys haha and they just so happen to slip into view.

I totally agree with what Mike said above. It wouldn't do anything for me.
Before I came out, I had a girlfriend... we were both 14/15 and all we'd done for the last 6 months was kiss and hug. I assumed she would be wanting more soon... so I kinda embarked on the subject one day and she said "I'm not ready yet" to which I remember breathing a MASSIVE sigh of relief... and then a few months she told me she was gay, but she was scared I'd hate her or something, when infact it was totally the opposite as I was gay too... so yeah, quite a funny story for ya Laugh

I remember having the HUGEST crush ever on a girl my mate went to school with. Her name was Donna and she was a wiccan. She had deep black hair with red low-lights, she had dark brown eyes and she was perfect to me back then. But I don't even think I could have ever had sex with her either. Am glad we just stayed mates though!

So yeah, I've had crushes in the past. But I don't actually remember the last time I crushed on a girl since then... Confusedmile:

I can find a woman attractive but i find men attractive more often. However strangely i still get more attention from women than men when i go out. The 'i am gay' statement can be somewhat awkward hehe. I had though a crush to a beautiful str8 girl in my early twenties and for long enough! She was/is smart, great sense of humour,sweet and generally speaking a very attractive personality and a sexy girl. I was like wow... that is amazing.
I dont think it is 100% for every one, it varies. Maybe that is why some guys get confused and they shouldnt because we are all different.

I'm pretty sure that I am around 99% gay, the only woman in the entire world I have ever had a crush on (and still do) is Callisto from Xena.
[url=http://xena.softassteel.com/characters/A-C/callisto.jpg][/url]

[Image: callisto.jpg]

hmm...I figured you to be a Lucy Lawless kinda man!

In the forth grade I had a crush on a girl. In the fifth grade I had a crush on a boy.

Fifth grade felt a lot more real.

Lost my virginity to a guy then fell in love with my very best friend who was a girl and she was a virgin :eek:

Even though I consider myself totally gay I was in love with this person called a woman. 18 years after breaking up we are still best of friends.

I find petit, small breasted women cute = Japanese women are so cute... but NO more female drama for me Laugh2

i have had fleeting crushes on girls, but very seldom. i have had fleeting crushes on guys, more often but still seldom. when they do happen, i never forget them. like the guy on the train from antwerp to brussels (i dedicated a thread to him like months ago - the one where nobody knew what was going on)... i still think of him sometimes :biggrin:

i was in a "relationship" with a girl - one that lasted 2 months, give or take, and when nothing more than hugs or very superficial kissing (a.k.a. no use of tongue) happened.

i am sometimes (more seldom than i have crushes!) sexually aroused by women but not even then enough for me to want to have the actual experience.

i think women are in many ways superior to men, they are sexy, cute, smart, funny (at least the ones i've become friends with), more open-minded and i've had a lot of girl friends who really made a big impact in my life.

to women i'm mostly attracted emotionally, to guys both emotionally and sexually.

so yeah i like guys. :biggrin: