Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Labe America (the states) Racsist
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

The American "Justice" System is ONLY for those people who can AFFORD it.

Contrary to what you are told or hear, the American Justice System IS for sale, for rent, or for lease to the highest payor. I have personally been witness to this many times.

If you dont have the money to buy off the police, lawyers, and judges, you are FUCKED.

YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT!!! (unless you have the money to be innocent)

As for this media circus "racial case".....I did not follow it much. I dont believe 99% of what the media says anyway...most of them spout lies, to get their paychecks.

From what I DID read in the online news (IF its to be believed), the one thing that really made the case for Zimmerman, is that the father of the dead boy said it was it WAS Zimmerman screaming on the phone recording...NOT his son.

But I cant judge, because I was not there.

I WILL tell you guys this.....

I have seen some extremely VIOLENT kids. Parents raise monsters, criminals, and convicts nowadays.
There was a recent story on AOL news that a 12 year old rode his bike into a bank to rob it!
Ive seen 5 year olds smoking drugs on elementary schools steps.
Ive seen lunatic kids run through stores smashing and destroying everything they touched..and the "parents" ignored it.
I have heard numerous kids under 10 years old throughout my life, threaten death, dismemberment, rape, torture, and many other viciously violent acts to their parents, friends, teachers, and strangers.
And the penal system is FILLED with kids who DO these things.

So, just because this was a young kid, doesnt mean he is innocent. He could have started something that got out of control. Or not. The ONLY person who knows for sure is Zimmerman.

And in light of Dreamers information.....I still say, cant believe everything the media says.

There is violence all over, but Florida is one of the more violent states to live in.

I hate getting dragged into these topics.

But thank you kitty, for saying what I was thinking.

Feel free to flame on.

Richard

Circuses and entertainments.

Meanwhile other people (yes black people) have been shot and murdered and the new media hasn't so much as put a sound byte out on international news. Take Chicago: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/06...in-Chicago

Yeah sure, Poor Trayvon... just understand that his death is being used as a propaganda tool, a way to sell newspapers and ad space on every website that has 'covered this case' and commercial space for each news program covering the so called trial.

IF the news media hadn't picked up this case.... Like the majority of criminal cases it would never have gone before a jury. Zimmerman would have plea bargained out way before this time. 95%+ cases in the USA end in Plea Bargain, not in jury by your peers.

He most likely would have ended up with some public pretender, erm I do mean defender.... Instead he now has a lawyer who wants the special coverage to up his client list - you can bet your bottom dollar with this 'win' under his belt he will go on to be a star defender and make millions dollars and most likely will spend a decent amount of time pursuing other media sensationalized cases.

IF this case did happen to be one of the 5% that did make it to trial (without the media circus), the Jury would have been uneducated and not programmed by the news media which has covered this case well before it went to trial and there is nary a soul in the Good Ole US of A who hasn't been brained washed to believe whatever their favorite New Channel Believes. He would have been found guilty and all of this other BS that the media has been sowing for the past year or so wouldn't be there on their minds muddling a good convictions of a murderer.

Why is this case so special? Because it was a slow news week when Zimmerman murdered Trayvon.

Not because the media actually care(d) about Trayvon, or gun legislation or the right to defend oneself - all because they were looking for a nice story to fill in the gap and keep viewership/readership up so they can continue to sell the products that make up a decent chunk of a newspaper, a website or the commercial interruptions.

In this, this is typical American Free Capitalist Society working as it was designed to work.

Dammit how do I keep getting roped into this.

Anyway, Bow, i both love and hate your post.

You hit on the problems our legal system has very smartly, but what no one mentions, is that outside the US those protections we enjoy don't exist.

Richard

ardus Wrote:I hate getting dragged into these topics.

But thank you kitty, for saying what I was thinking.

Feel free to flame on.

Richard

LOL

Only the WILLING are roped and dragged into these things!!!

Hmmmmm...........now Im wondering WHERE I put my rope????

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi1TIkbWCmDymfRoObGQ_...A0UIW2Txvg]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Circuses and entertainments.

Meanwhile other people (yes black people) have been shot and murdered and the new media hasn't so much as put a sound byte out on international news. Take Chicago: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/06...in-Chicago

Yeah sure, Poor Trayvon... just understand that his death is being used as a propaganda tool, a way to sell newspapers and ad space on every website that has 'covered this case' and commercial space for each news program covering the so called trial.

IF the news media hadn't picked up this case.... Like the majority of criminal cases it would never have gone before a jury. Zimmerman would have plea bargained out way before this time. 95%+ cases in the USA end in Plea Bargain, not in jury by your peers.

He most likely would have ended up with some public pretender, erm I do mean defender.... Instead he now has a lawyer who wants the special coverage to up his client list - you can bet your bottom dollar with this 'win' under his belt he will go on to be a star defender and make millions dollars and most likely will spend a decent amount of time pursuing other media sensationalized cases.

IF this case did happen to be one of the 5% that did make it to trial (without the media circus), the Jury would have been uneducated and not programmed by the news media which has covered this case well before it went to trial and there is nary a soul in the Good Ole US of A who hasn't been brained washed to believe whatever their favorite New Channel Believes. He would have been found guilty and all of this other BS that the media has been sowing for the past year or so wouldn't be there on their minds muddling a good convictions of a murderer.

Why is this case so special? Because it was a slow news week when Zimmerman murdered Trayvon.

Not because the media actually care(d) about Trayvon, or gun legislation or the right to defend oneself - all because they were looking for a nice story to fill in the gap and keep viewership/readership up so they can continue to sell the products that make up a decent chunk of a newspaper, a website or the commercial interruptions.

In this, this is typical American Free Capitalist Society working as it was designed to work.

Slow news days are bad for anyone caught in the medias biased trap for that day.

"Public pretender".......I will have to remember that one!!