Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Love Cum!
mmm it tastes so goood Big Grin

I love it. Its the whole reason I go down on a man. Most of them don't even bother to warn me beforehand and that's perfectly fine with me. If I drop any I lick it up off their legs, stomach,.balls, etc. that's just how I do. Its definitely and acquired taste. Like room temperature coffee. But I drink both Smile

I have to confess, I haven't tried it but I find myself fantasizing a lot. Curiosity got the better of me when I was 15 and I tried my own. I didn't like it then...but times have changed. Long story short, I like my own now (I know that's nasty) Wish I could find someone I feel safe with to explore that desire even further.
:frown:

It has struck to my mind yes. I find cumshots a bit of a turn on (As long as its not unrealistic pumping gallons of cum out), I've tried my own and its sticky and very bland I think, but never no one else.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I can´t understand why so many people are shy or ashamed if it turns around cum. As man we should have a much more free sight at our own sexuality...
As a natural healer I read a lot about cum ( and male urin ) and the using of it in different centurys... Cum was the glue which old ethnic groups painted their faces with ( with powdered stones )... and they mixed several loads and from many different man.
The celt-priests used cum of young mans as offering ... they poured cum at all four corners of the fields,
You can read in old book that cum should not older then 3 hours if a women should drink it for a easier birth of her child. Not just from the father... a cup of cum.

Today you can use it against a sore throat, headache, vitamin deficiency, male hormone defiency, for a better skin, against acne, against skin inflammations.....

A american author wrote a book about cooking with cum... its named "natural harvest" and contains 50 recipes.
You can use your own cum as gift for a friend.... and I think thats a very intimate present.

I found a recipes on the net :
White russian
Vodka, coffee liqueur, semen, milk and crushed Ice ( mix )

special Oysters
clean oyster shells and lay them on a plate with crushed Ice... fill Cum ( deepfrozen or fresh ) in every oyster ... serve with pepper and lemon juice...

You don´t believe it ? Here is the source for both recipes

A friend of mine once gave me a homemade liquor .... with his own cum ... I tried it and it was great

I adore cum. Love the feeling when a guy bursts his load into my mouth and down my throat. My first time was amazing. I was hooked from that moment. Love the taste and the texture. Adore the precum
mmmmmmm

for me it's one of the best parts in sex! i love cum too=)

I think it all depends on the guy and if I am attracted to him as well, I just can't bring myself to just sucking off any guy until he cums in my mouth and then swallowing it. Usually I will just suck a guy and when he is close to cumming I will let him cum on my face but not in my mouth, yet its been a long time since I have sucked a guy that I think if I did I think i would let him cum in my mouth.

While I am not fond of the taste I thoroughly enjoy giving deep throat and having guys cum in me

Even i like that a lot,I have tried that on 2-3 guys who were really hot...Even i fantasize sometimes that thing has been thrown on my face..