Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Phillip Morris
I just think it 's an entertaining movie. It bases on the real life of the Con. art master Steven Jay Russell but of course they can not make it so real. It 's a comedy so they have to make everything extreme to entertain people.

TimmyThink Wrote:The film was released in Europe, Taiwan and Japan between February and April 2010. Although a limited run in the United States was initially scheduled for April 30, 2010, it was later reported that the film's release had been indefinitely postponed by its distributors, Consolidated Pictures Group.

On April 12, 2010, Variety announced the distributor had had a change of heart and that I Love You Phillip Morris would be shown in limited theaters starting July 30 before expanding nationwide on August 6.

On June 3, 2010, the film was delayed yet again due to legal battles. The film is now scheduled for a December 3, 2010 release after Roadside Attractions and Liddell Entertainment acquire the rights to distribute in the United States

The film is all over the internet. Filestube, rapidshare, mediafire..... I am living in the US but I never have to wait to watch =__=

This is one film I found entertaining enough to buy on DVD.

i mite get it from the vidoe shop me.

Yes, why not Joseph.... Have you seen it yet? Or are you waiting to get your copy from the video shop? I hope you'll enjoy it. It's quite funny.

i not seen it at the picters like

A good one for your home video collection, then.

I went to it last night...not a bad movie Smile It was worth the drive to the theater & a couple hours time! LOL

Release date where i live isnt until tomorrow (Dec 17)

That looks like a cute movie I would enjoy~

Ewan McGregor is cute~

Rayis Wrote:Ewan McGregor is cute~

I agree there Smile