Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Miss Him
Blah.

So Gideon's gone on vacation with his family for a week. I don't know how it's possible when we live thousands of miles apart, but I MISS him.

Okay, I do know how it's possible. There's no creative writing with him, no togetherness time in the evening while we roleplay. Less texts. Less communication. And what there is of communication is..... there's not as much depth, yeah?

I get it too. It's not as if I don't have to go out and visit family every year either in the summer or around Christmas time. And he goes through the same thing.

I guess... I'm just whining yeah? I miss him. And it's only Day 2.

:frown:

(((((hugs)))))
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

BighugBighugBighugBighug

Theres more where that came from if you need any more Smile

[SIZE="3"]Aww Thats sweet.
And im sure he misses you also, its awesome to see post like these and great relationships.[/SIZE]

I miss you too precious. I wish you were here with me. I love you, man. Always.

No matter where I am you are always with me. Always on my mind, in my heart and holding my soul.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Blah.

So Gideon's gone on vacation with his family for a week. I don't know how it's possible when we live thousands of miles apart, but I MISS him.

Okay, I do know how it's possible. There's no creative writing with him, no togetherness time in the evening while we roleplay. Less texts. Less communication. And what there is of communication is..... there's not as much depth, yeah?

I get it too. It's not as if I don't have to go out and visit family every year either in the summer or around Christmas time. And he goes through the same thing.

I guess... I'm just whining yeah? I miss him. And it's only Day 2.

:frown:

..and this is why I'm so happy to call you friend, and I told Bill this, too. You love and love well. I like Gideon for equal reasons. (his post later) . It's a wonderful tango, and I enjoy seeing it as it reminds me of ourselves back when. Romance is underrated and yet so vital.

warmly,

-Doug

Wolfgang Cheer up everything will be okay!