Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need To Chat
I am very depressed, hurt and feeling sad inside. I never have had any friends nor been around positive people. I use these type of websites to write about my pain and feelings. Yes, I been hurt alot and feel I am just not a good looking gay male.

I'll be online later today at around 3pm. If anyone would like to chat with me, please come into the chat room.

I am a nice guy who just wants to be welcomed and loved.

awe.. look me up sometime.. i have aim.. frankiieboi.. dont feel sad! that makes me sad:frown::frown::frown::frown:

You don't necesarily have to chat, you can express your feelings through the forum, we can help you feel better Confusedmile:

Have u ever considered taking Prozac?

rookies2007 Wrote:I am very depressed, hurt and feeling sad inside. I never have had any friends nor been around positive people. I use these type of websites to write about my pain and feelings. Yes, I been hurt alot and feel I am just not a good looking gay male.

I'll be online later today at around 3pm. If anyone would like to chat with me, please come into the chat room.

I am a nice guy who just wants to be welcomed and loved.

What time zone are you in? I'm in Central, so what time is that for me.. I can meet you in there.

same as me.. eastern, so that would be a... 2 hour difference, us being 2 hours ahead.. or one hour ahead.. i not quite sure.. though i think my mothers in central... lol... ahhh, geography, i havent done it in so long.. alll i can think about is the cruel 7th grade teacher leaving windows open in the middle of winter to make sure that we stayed awake during his class, it would be too cold to sleep!