Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Phone flash
Can anyone point me towards a good flash player for I phone. I just got an I phone 4s and discovered it can't read flash files
Richard

apple dosnt do flash.

-jail break the phone
-iPhone flash players usually involve an external web site some how
-there are some server applications you can run at home that will convert into a iPhone compatible format over wifi

Is it absolutely necessary to jailbreak the phone, I ask because it's illegal.
Richard

jail break; i dont see that its illegal, just they would like you to feel guilty. Apple has a good support structure but they would not support a modded phone. so look for a jail break application that can both jailbreak and un-jailbreak with ease. Can apple detect jailbroken phones real time on their gsm/cdma networks?

i read there are iphone apps that can handle flash, just it includes a 3rd party web site which does the translation.

hang with the iPhone, not having flash may not be as big a deal as it seems? some things (flash) are not worth having in view the complications they drag into your life. At least wait for iOS 6 to come out.

There is absolutely no 'flash' equivelant in OS and never will be.

Jail breaking is not illegal, it's your bloody phone Wink do with it what you want...BUT jail breaking voids any worranty if you damage your phone and apple discover it to be jailbroken.