Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Might Be Giving Up...
Hi Woolfe, indeed it is nice to hear you are making progress, even if it has to be with some medicinal help. We'll be ready and happy to share and give help when possible.
Bighug

Welcome back Woolfe! Its good to hear that things are improving! Happy

[COLOR="Purple"]Hey Woolfe, It is fantastic to see you reporting back. You have been on my mind the past few days Bighug

I agree with your doc about this being depression and not a sleep issue but she could have tested out the sleeping aids for a few days just to check... sleeping aids are for short term but ADs are for longer term as you are aware of now. Please be very aware of the sides especially in your age group. Over here that form of AD is "Black Boxed".

Glad to hear that you are seeing a counsellor and discussing things thru with your friends. Hoping the plan is to stabilize you chemically so that eventually you can get off meds and rely on talk therapy. I love therapy. I use my therapist to discuss everything to see how it bounces. I never hesitate on any topic. It is so refreshing. I listen to my therapists opinion, discuss it a bit and take all perspectives home. Wish I could do it every day Party I really appreciate having that outlet and hope that you can utilize your counselor to the fullest.

Sounds like you have a very clear understanding of where you are in the process as well which is brilliant. Best of luck and keep up the positive attitude.[/COLOR]

Good news, Woolfe. Best wishes for a continued recovery.