Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Will Not Post Here Anymore
are you sure you posted in the right thread Memechose ???

I use feedly for my news digest, not GS; BUT, if you reference a story/item with a bit of a preface as Londoner does often I very much appreciate that as it relates to being informed and entertained. Contrary to Memechose's caution of not posting one-sided "slants," I have no problem with that because it quickly trains me to overlook those types of posts. I'd rather the way you choose to participate include at least SOME of you dear! That's the very foundation of what makes the spirit of GS. Either way you decide, I hope you continue to enjoy your efforts at the other site(s). Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I agree with the MOD. This is a place for conversation. Weather or not I agree with your views, I want to know what you're passionate about in your own words and know who you are as a person, not see endless lists of "look what I read today" trying to sway me to some political view. IMO that's just spamming.

memechose Wrote:If that's what you do then it makes you just what I call a respinner. All you're doing is spreading one point of view that just happens to be yours.

I do this on the other site and everyone loves it because I post only good things about progressives and Democrats and only bad things about Republicans.

Metta8 Wrote:I do this on the other site and everyone loves it because I post only good things about progressives and Democrats and only bad things about Republicans.

Ah....

I already go to a forum like that. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

Granted there its bash the liberal, which isn't any better than bashing the conservative.

Or the gay, or the black or the Jew or any other form of bashing you can think of.

I'm an extremist moderate. I hate liberals and conservatives because in my humble opinion they are blinded by their love of their side so much that they have no problem with shutting down the government, or pushing out a huge smelly stinking pile of shit that they call "affordable Health Care Act" and of course they are gearing up for a THIRD Iraqi War.

All because the dumbasses can't pull their collective heads out of their party to see that a system of two extremes does not make a moderate healthy system.

Go back to that forum where you and your kind get your shits and giggles out of this sort of thing.

I will infract your ass from here until the cows come home or until Andy Bans me if you start doing shit like that here.

This forum is NOT that place. Don't like it, then go back to THAT place.

matty7 Wrote:are you sure you posted in the right thread Memechose ???

Yep I'm sure. i addressed the line I quoted. Everyone else was doing fine about all the other stuff... and that one particular line gave me a case of red butt.

Metta8 Wrote:I do this on the other site and everyone loves it because I post only good things about progressives and Democrats and only bad things about Republicans.

Do you realize that type of thinking gives you something in common with fundamentalist christians who do EXACTLY the same thing.... you say you actively seek things that will put conservatives in a bad light. How is that different than what they do to gays?

All you're proving is that you're associating with a bunch of people who share your beliefs.... same as fundamentalists do. They approve everything you say. All that's missing is the chorus of Amens after your sermons.

it's called preaching to the choir.

There's a long list of people going back to Alexander the Great about relying too much on the opinions of people who agree with you being directly related to mass idiocy.

How do you prove something is good or strong? Test it, try to break it... not hang out with yes-men.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Ah....

Granted there its bash the liberal, which isn't any better than bashing the conservative.

Or the gay, or the black or the Jew or any other form of bashing you can think of.

I'm an extremist moderate. I hate liberals and conservatives because in my humble opinion they are blinded by their love of their side so much that they have no problem with shutting down the government, or pushing out a huge smelly stinking pile of shit that they call "affordable Health Care Act" and of course they are gearing up for a THIRD Iraqi War.

All because the dumbasses can't pull their collective heads out of their party to see that a system of two extremes does not make a moderate healthy system.

Go back to that forum where you and your kind get your shits and giggles out of this sort of thing.

I will infract your ass from here until the cows come home or until Andy Bans me if you start doing shit like that here.

This is about the only post on here that actually made any sense to me. Thank you BA.

I may have extreme views from time to time, but I dislike the extremist perspective. One side of a story is not a story.

Everybody, Metta?
I bid NO Trump!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Ah....

I meant to do this way earlier..... and was sidetracked.
This is the first time I wished I could give about 100 Thanks to a post.