Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Will Not Post Here Anymore
The metta8 account on this web site is a fraudulent account...using my photo and some of my words used on RJ. Someone has way too much time on their hands for this nonsense.

metta Wrote:The metta8 account on this web site is a fraudulent account...using my photo and some of my words used on RJ. Someone has way too much time on their hands for this nonsense.

It looks like he removed himself or was removed...which is good.

Sorry he did that to you....I hope he leaves you alone now...can't imagine what he gets from doing that kind of crap???????

Dropping random news links and not fostering discussion is very unimaginative. It's also considered spamming and not tolerated on most other forums. Really, there are so many news aggregation sites out there, there's absolutely no need copy/paste every news article you see. The ones that do appreciate the spamming seem to only get their news from Facebook or TMZ. So yeah, naturally they don't mind.

Hey guys,

This fake account was banned... poster was located in Ashton, Maryland / Miami, Florida and not California like the real Metta above.

Catch up with you later,

Andy
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Oh gawd this sick! I mean there are people with no life and have time on earth to do this!?

seriously...sad!