Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think Im Falling For A Guy
Right, first off sorry iv not posted recently, swept off my feet and iv had no free time Smile there, sorrys over on with the post...

Right well iv been talking to this really really sweet guy with an absolute killer smile, i meen this smile would turn a straight man gay and usually hes not the type i wood normally go for, hes kind of emo with the hair and all that but he is a genuinly nice guy and we have been talking for at least a good two months now, most nights without fail and for like sevral hours, the boy makes me sleep deprived and then i met him for like the first time today and hes even amaziner than once thought, and he even told me he would stop smoking because i didnt like it (actually how sweet is that) but hes not out im not out and he lives in balloch i live in cumbernauld, half an hour on the bus/train to meet in glasgow, its not particaurly bad im in there alot but schools starting back and obviously having a weekend with the friends a dont see how things could work :/ and it does sadden me to be honest, comments suggestions general advice or shouting at me for not posting in a while Smile all welcome

Robertson Wrote:he even told me he would stop smoking because i didnt like it (actually how sweet is that)

Right, i'm gonna start on the negative, get it out of that way. MAKE SURE THAT IF HE QUITS IT'S NOT FOR YOU OR BECAUSE YOU ASKED HIM. Otherwise you become that person, and eventually smokers grow to HATE that person. This is experience talking. You'll see a thread in which i bitch about a guy i got together with who was really mean to me and i now hate. Yeh. He's that guy. The 'ooo stop smoking it's really bad for you it makes your jizz taste weird' guy. That was where the nastiness started, and that's what i resent the most. Men come and go but cigarettes are a constant. If he does it for you or becuase you ask him the moment he has trouble quitting he'll grow to resent you.

Just a word to the wise. WinkWink

Other than that it's not like you have any serious barriers or anything to overcome. Being out means nothing if you know good places full of dark corners for dirty deeds (or canoodling). If you like him then go for it, run with arms wide open (NOT literally, lol).

Sounds like you have potential in this guy, so go for it.

Oh and incidentally, i still smoke. Coffee and cigarettes were MADE for each other.

And it's good to have you back, even if you ARE a Weegie...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:And it's good to have you back, even if you ARE a Weegie...

A Cumbernauld-ee 8-) and no no no i told him he can smoke if he wants, but it was funny, his friend offerd him a fag today and you could tell he wanted it and he was like no and pushing his hand away and giving him the eyes ( i didnt know he smoked then i texted him and he said occasionally but he would stop) of course i told him he doesnt need to Smile im not a complete bitch but hes letting me pick a colourful top for him to try on and then hopefully fall in love with and buy, the child seriously lacks in colour in his life Smile

dark corners it is Big Grin good advice and im not going to call you what i call aberdeen folk, because its nasty and you just helped me Big Grin thanks

Lol worry not, i'm not FROM here, i'm just here cos the university is good. I'm from Edinburgh Tongue

I wasn't accusing you of being a bitch, worry not. Just wouldn't want something liek that ruining anything for you. Smile

Glad things are working out. Half-an-hour's bus ride? Lucky boy - if only ... Rolleyes

Of course you must make sure you get enough sleep to cope with school. Do your friends need the whole weekend? Do buses run on Sundays?

Good luck.

Dude if you were not at school id say move to balloch. Lol. My mate lives in Jamestown ( joined onto balloch ) I love it up there, i can never wait to go visit him. I planed to move there until the MOD police decided that they were no longer recruting this year due to budget cuts!! MAN sorry gone totaly of topic...... er i think you can find more time than you let on to yourself. 30 mins bus drive is nothing, its only an hour out of yer day to go see him, or him to see you.

Off Topic!

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Lol worry not, i'm not FROM here, i'm just here cos the university is good. I'm from Edinburgh Tongue)

You make the University of Edinburgh sound bad Wink

P.S. Robertson, I don't have any advice to give that hasn't already been said. Hope it works out for you.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:You make the University of Edinburgh sound bad Wink

For my courses, Aberdeen provides what i want. And with better overall marks. PLus the style of teaching here is far better as far as languages go.

Aberdeen has the only 5 star language department in Scotland, save Heriot Watt, which doesn't count if you ask me.

Plus i'll never forgive the University of Edinburgh for all the horrific buildings they've erected over the years. Runied some of the most fabulous architecture going, they have.

Gosh you sound older than you are.. With barriers to cross and do you have enough time with school, (but FYI the weekends for friends is a bit of a rubbish reason). Anyway smoking yes is bad but if its who he is then meh.

As for the boy needing more colour again if he chooses not to wear colour who can blame him its his choice.. Its like a guy asking you to stop wearing what you wear not something you would easily just swap..

But overall dude you are young.. be a kid and stop worrying about time and shizzle. If you like him then go for it and not panic!!!!!!

Gosh.!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

but i think it would be a rare occasion to see him during the week, like im doing 5 highers or 5 a levels for you english dudes and i recokon i will be swamped with homeowrk, and i work on a friday and every 3rd saturday and iv kinna drifted away from alot of my friends so i need to build stronger connections witht hem too, he has commitments i have commitments, i just wished he lived closer :/ ahhh it sucks but heyy ho, soilder on regardless

off topic; could glasgows universitys not offer you what you needed Smile