Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want To Make Love
You know, I really don't think sex is overrated.

One night stands are definitely overrated, but when you really fancy someone, and have done for a while... it's really great.

All I say is wait, it'll happen someday - when you least expect it.

Condemned Wrote:You know, I really don't think sex is overrated.

One night stands are definitely overrated, but when you really fancy someone, and have done for a while... it's really great.

All I say is wait, it'll happen someday - when you least expect it.

Yeh but still I wouldnt depend on sex.. As I still view sex isnt 'EVERYTHING'. I dont understand dependancy on sex - Thus being the over rated part. People making out WOAH SEX IS THE BEST THING EVER. and all that jack. People which live for sex, is definatly Over rated. Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

One night stands can be hot as well.

As for sex in general Salty, unless you're psychic, there is probably no way to be and feel closer to someone than during sex. One night stands very often included. Naked, raw, open and vulnerable like in no other situation. All of your senses alive and working in tandem (taste, touch, sound, smell) unlike almost no other activity we can do. Then step this up a notch further and ad an emotional component and it can be an almost religious experience.. better even.

Michael Wrote:One night stands can be hot as well.

As for sex in general Salty, unless you're psychic, there is probably no way to be and feel closer to someone than during sex. One night stands very often included. Naked, raw, open and vulnerable like in no other situation. All of your senses alive and working in tandem (taste, touch, sound, smell) unlike almost no other activity we can do. Then step this up a notch further and ad an emotional component and it can be an almost religious experience.. better even.

I know many people which dont do it all the time to be close :confused: and personally I dont need to have sex just to feel im close :confused:

Sometimes to me just being in someones arms is better than shagging their brains out. When Im down and the guy im with wraps his arms around me THATS the closest ive felt to them.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Sometimes to me just being in someones arms is better than shagging their brains out. When Im down and the guy im with wraps his arms around me THATS the closest ive felt to them.

I kinda agree to that... there have been many times where I just really wanted a nice strong fella to hug me tight and close, feel his warmth and to fall asleep in his arms, my head on his chest listening to him breath and his heartbeat as I drift off. *sigh*

But I also think sex is also a way of getting really close to someone, especially if its meaningful rather than a 1 night stand.

Both of these situations bring closeness, but just in 2 different ways.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I kinda agree to that... there have been many times where I just really wanted a nice strong fella to hug me tight and close, feel his warmth and to fall asleep in his arms, my head on his chest listening to him breath and his heartbeat as I drift off. *sigh*

But I also think sex is also a way of getting really close to someone, especially if its meaningful rather than a 1 night stand.

Both of these situations bring closeness, but just in 2 different ways.

I can see that I just personally, as I said throughout PERSONALLY feel that the arms held close, falling asleep listening to him breathe, the heart beat, the heat.. Grabbing his hand and pulling arms tighter does much more for me and make me feel ALOT closer.
[/COLOR]

Its making me start to want now Sad

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Its making me start to want now Sad

Aww want what :frown: -Hugs
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Aww want what :frown: -Hugs

A hot loving bf to give me hugs and kisses and all that.

Bighug

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:A hot loving bf to give me hugs and kisses and all that.

Bighug

Aww its hard to believe you dont already have that! :eek:
[/COLOR]