Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want to Be Loved Again...
I`ve been through a lot of things lately. Picking some pieces of me that I have left behind and fix `em. I know that I sound dramatic or whatever you call it, but this is who I am. I maybe annoying sometimes but I know some of you could relate on this and understand.

Am I Not Good Enough? A lot of times I question myself: what's wrong with me? What's not to love in me? What's so complicated about me? What's lacking in me? I torture myself into thinking these kinds of questions because people keep saying, "you're sweet or you're cute or you're kind" and all, "why don't you have a partner yet? We know that you`ve been through a lot, like lost someone you love or being on a situation you cant control it anymore. However, you have to forget all of that and moved on with your life." Then I tell them, I don't know because the only rhing I know is to work hard for myself. But then they are right, I need to leave my pasted behind and moved on with my life. I feel like that I want or needing someone to love and be loved. I`ve tried to balance everything on me. My personal life and work. I know some of you knows me and my stories, but Im coming back here because this is only the group or forum that I can express my feelings. This pasted few months, I also tried finding someone like joining on a web page/group like us. Like I was trying to sell my self online. Putting on my profile that “I am looking for someone whos not into physical appearance or status in life. someone who will accept me for who I am and what I have. Someone can be trusted, loyal and repectful. Someone that I can be with through ups and down, for better or for worst. Someone that no matter what happen we will stick together. Because for me... love is not always what you think in your mind, its what you feel in your heart.” It took like a month for someone who tried to message me. Some of them just want a one night stand, some of them makes you fall inlove with them then they will leave you behind if they get want they wanted from you. Yes... I admit that I have met some of them and some are just want to play with you. It`s frustrating and it`s like I don`t believe in love anymore.

Am I not good enough for people nowadays? Is there a certain criteria I have to follow?
I'm not complaining about not having a partner in life, but I also want to experience again having someone there to take care of me, knowing that he thinks of me often and misses me at times. Someone whom I'm constantly in love with and who's constantly in love with me. Someone whom I can share my problems, ideas and thoughts with. Someone who can sing for me and whom I can create music with. Or even someone who'll say good night to me in the hope of waking up in the morning knowing that he's still there and will always be there for me. Someone whom I can be myself with, someone who can laugh at my corny jokes or even make corny jokes so I can laugh. Someone whom I can always trust, respectful and will always be honest with me. Of course, I also want to be all this for that person. Maybe because they're intimidated that I'm working already at such a young age (I started working when I was 17 years old) and told them my experiences in life.

I can say I'm happy being single but for once I would like to try that so-called "having butterflies in the stomach again" kind of feeling when you're around the person you love and who loves you back. Of course, I know that it will not be all good. There may be sad times but that's all part of it.

Do I sound that desperate? I hope not. I just want to share it with you guys, after all this is a place or forum that we can express our feelings. Who wouldn't want to be loved by someone special anyway (I mean except for family and friends of course)? By the way, hows everyone here? Im kinda miss this forum and everyone in it (members and friends)....

This is my (possibly biased) opinion.

Quote:“I am looking for someone whos not into physical appearance or status in life. someone who will accept me for who I am and what I have. Someone can be trusted, loyal and repectful. Someone that I can be with through ups and down, for better or for worst. Someone that no matter what happen we will stick together. Because for me... love is not always what you think in your mind, its what you feel in your heart.”

This is waaay too intense for a first meeting let alone an introduction You're at a twelve you need to dial it down to a five.

You're looking to find Mr Right, right away. You need to try to relax and enjoy a simpler relationship first. You have to get to know a guy before you can expect him to fall in love.

For a lot of people Love can be a really scary thing.

I guess your rigrh TigerLover.... Thanks anyway... I appreciate it.

Lhan28 Wrote:I guess your rigrh TigerLover.... Thanks anyway... I appreciate it.

You do realize there is someone somewhere that feels exactly the way you do..?

I applaud your passion...
I say keep it alive under this condition...

Be extremely careful in choosing a partner.
I'd hate to see that fire inside you compromised. .

I agree with Tiger regarding realism..
A realistic approach. . Absolutely.

Now dialing down your enthusiasm?
I say.. keep it alive..
Never let anyone take that from you..

Yes you are good enough..
Being a single man you have the opportunity to sort yourself out ..then you'll be even better than are now..

East constantly reminds us about self love and awareness in honesty..
Know yourself. .
Love yourself. .
Others will follow..

Happy hunting..

You want to be loved again?

The best thing you can do at this moment...learn to love yourself the way you want someone else to love you.....

When someone else does happen along...you will easily attract them if you aren't seeking to be loved.....

Thanks East... I guess that is missing on me, “loving myself”. How are you by the way? Its been a long time.

TigerLover Wrote:For a lot of people Love can be a really scary thing.
This is SO true and for very good reason!

Love isn't a Hallmark card god fucking damn it! I mean, sure, it does have hearts, flowers, giddy butterflies and all that. But it is SO Much more. IT IS COMMITMENT DAMN IT. And if you don't know what that means and entails, you're not READY for that kind of relationship.

I don't have time to write more, wish I did. Good luck. It is coming [MENTION=21991]Lhan28[/MENTION] -- so get ready. And remember, be careful what you ask for, you'll likely get it! Tongue3

I had this one ex-friend who talked just the way you do. Whenever we would meet up, before the evening was over...he immediately went into .."will I ever find love again?", why do I not have a boyfriend yet?"...I'm a nice guy who has a lot of tolerance and patience ....however, everyone has their limits, and this guy was really getting on my last nerve. In all honesty though...my beliefs are that love will come again for you in its own time. Love has always found its way in my life when I am not looking or anticipating anything. When you meet someone spontaneously or by chance...many times for me...if there's some sort of chemistry upon first meeting is a sign for me that there is a possibility that this could be something more. While bartending, a lot of guys would approach me with the exact conversation that you are sharing on the forum and what I notice is that when you have it set in your mind that to seek love...many times...you wound up with a "lemon" because you are allowing the pursuit to be your main intent which results in you not putting forth a lot of focus on other factors.

Nonetheless...love will come when the time is right and if it has not at this time then more than likely...this is not the time for love to come. Take this time alone to become a better you and learning to love yourself. Having someone in your life is wonderful ...but it does not complete you!!!! Good luck...JS

Lhan28 Wrote:Thanks East... I guess that is missing on me, “loving myself”. How are you by the way? Its been a long time.

Doing well I guess...nice to see you again (((Lhan)))....and I hope that you come around more often so we can enjoy your company!

East Wrote:Doing well I guess...nice to see you again (((Lhan)))....and I hope that you come around more often so we can enjoy your company!

Well... Im back now, and surely you will see more of me here. Talk to yah later ((East))... For now I need to prepare myself for work. Got a lot of things to do... Smile later...