Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Viscova and I AM GAY!!!
I am tired of being in the closet. I am tired of pretending to be attracted to tits. I am a little bit sick of conforming to standards that have been decided for me. I am tired of this being my so-called "choice". And damn it was hard to register for this site. But I am Viscova, and I am out. And I am proud.

Congratulations Viscova on both counts, on coming out and being proud. And welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to GS. Congratulations on coming out to the most important person -- yourself!

LONDONER Wrote:Congratulations Viscova on both counts, on coming out and being proud. And welcome to the Forum.

Thanks, London! It feels good to be here. And it feels DAMN GOOD to be gay.

Geminize Wrote:Welcome to GS. Congratulations on coming out to the most important person -- yourself!

Thanks, but the most important person to me is not myself, it's my Mom. I hope she understands. If she doesn't I don't know what I am going to do.

Hi congratulations on coming out. I am sure your mum will understand.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Hi congratulations on coming out. I am sure your mum will understand.

Did you come out to her?

I was 48 when I came out as bi with a boyfriend, and sharing that with my mom still made me nervous. Fortunately she is very accepting, and it's been decades since she could kick me out of the house. Smile

Show your mom that you are still the same son she has always loved, and I bet she'll be fine. Don't rush it. Take your time, and allow her time to work through her reaction. Good luck with it!

Geminize Wrote:I was 48 when I came out as bi with a boyfriend, and sharing that with my mom still made me nervous. Fortunately she is very accepting, and it's been decades since she could kick me out of the house. Smile

Show your mom that you are still the same son she has always loved, and I bet she'll be fine. Don't rush it. Take your time, and allow her time to work through her reaction. Good luck with it!

Your Mom sounds cool as Hell. I will take my take. Maybe she doesnt need to know right now. But I am still hard attracted to other gay men. And though I have a boyfriend, I am too much into being gay, and I don't know what to do about being gay. I want to be faithful to him, but there is SO MUCH opportunity for a fag like me. I am kindof good looking, and so is he, but still I am the more nihilistic of us.

hello and welcome...

i like tits.