Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a bit confused on what I should do
My best friend and I are like Brothers and Fight a lot, and we both have a bit of romantic love for eachother
But I am Quite sure My feeling for him are deepening... and I know it won't work, we fight like cats and dogs, and he has said he knows he isn't right for me for various reasons...
He's been having troules lately and I feel bad since I'm not physically nearby for him, though I try to talk to him when he's upset... and I am quite sure that that is not making the feelings lessen, and I feel they should
I'm not sure why I have these feeling for him, to this extent, since he is not my usual type...
any advice would help... also, is there a way to reply anonomously on here too?
Imu2

Click on Go Advanced when replying, in the upper right near the title check the box in make post anonymously.

About you fight a lot, you fight for fun or seriously? Are you both gay or is it another straight crush?
Sometimes there's no need to know "why" we have feelings we state as strange toward a friend. We could give you good advice if you tell us more details about what's going on.

We fight seriously a lot
He's been my friend for 2 years, and we have flirted a lot since mwe met, but we never wanted to dat because of a lot of differences in oppinion, the main reason now is he can't walk due to unfortunate event's and he lives in a different country, one I had planned to move to anyway, and he is Bi, recently he's been more gay-bi then straight-bi (I hope that is an okay way to say it) but he has been straight-bi most of the time I have known him, only likeing guys for sexual reasons.. we argue a lot about the sillyiest of things, and he is schitzophrenic (sorry if I miss-spelled that) and I might be, or just multiple personality problems... and if there is any details I could give, that I didn't say, if you ask I'll try to tell

I could not be friends with someone who fights with me a lot, much less be in a relationship. I have better things to do with my time.

With the issues he has, does he have meds and is he taking them?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

his multiple schitzophrenia is something he's always had, and am not sure if he has meds, he actually has a mixture of tha tand Multiple Personality Disorder, so some of the voices he heres are seperate personalities, and I've talked to them, I like them too, other than those, i don't know of any medicatable problems he has
and It is possibly becuase we argue we are such good friend, since he tends to hav emore mature, though not always correct, views and arguments to everything I say we argue about, and we aren't always fighting, and he's been there for me through a lot of bad times
honestly, he is the better (nicer, more easy to forgive, unlike me, I'm the one that just forgets that we fought, and he is typically more often correct in our arguments) person of the two of us
he is 19, and he maried the girl he had been dating since they where 16 or 17, and she died of suicide, so that is one of the unfortunate things that I meantioned, so he's been depressed a lot more often recently. I wish i could help him

First and foremost I'd be figuring out - why - you fight so much. What is spurring the fighting?

Like Cellardweller, I couldn't be in a relationship with someone I fight with (seriously fight with) on any kind of regular basis. I don't have the coping skills for it, for one.

that and* hears*

Is your friend even in a place in his life (mentally and emotionally) where he could handle a relationship? To be honest, it doesn't sound like it.

It sounds like you're fixating on him because of "hero complex" urges.

we argue a lot because we car
Ex" I am talking about suicide because someone said something that was both true, and devestatingly hurtfull, he argues that that is no reason to kill myself leaving him, and my other friends, to grieve and feel pain
and the reverse, as well as arguments on many other topics, but mostly it is fighting because we care a lot about eachother
seems counterproductive doesn't it? XD

ex:*
and hero complex urges????