Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I politely ask a guy I hooked up with before for more sex?
I mean he said "He's down" which is a good thing I guess, but he didn't say anything else... I'm thinking of being more direct to the point, asking him tomorrow "Hey what's up" "Any plans for tonight?" "wanna ffuck tonight?" or "I'm ready for another wild night".

Camfer Wrote:Just text the guy that you want to get together again. He can fill in the blanks. It really doesn't matter what you text.

One thing NOT to do: send him a pic of your butthole. That would be too much.
Oh now you tell me...

albert8512 Wrote:I mean he said "He's down" which is a good thing I guess, but he didn't say anything else... I'm thinking of being more direct to the point, asking him tomorrow "Hey what's up" "Any plans for tonight?" "wanna ffuck tonight?" or "I'm ready for another wild night".
He didn't say no, at least. Just asking if he wants to get together tonight/tomorrow/Friday or whatever is direct enough. He already knows what you want - you just have to get him pinned down to a date and time.

OkayOkay Wrote:For some reason, I think this thread is the cutest thing ever. I guess I've never thought about the idea that some guys can be shy and/or awkward about asking for such a thing (especially after having been with the person already).

That being said--you have been given good advice, OP. Just shoot the guy a text (or better yet...call him), and let him know you would love to get together again sometime. Then when you have him in person, tell him you enjoyed yourself the last time you had sex and would like to do it again if he's down for it. Smile

Or if he's up for ut lol -

But yeah, it's kind of sweet to see a guy trying to approach it in a nice way rather than the all-too-standard, Yo dude, wanna fuck?

well, it's not being a weirdo or a pervert to want only sex. a lot of guys want sex only from most of their hookups.

i'd just call or text him, asking if he wanted to meet up again. he'll understand what you mean. and this is not gonna make you look weird.

actually, this can be a pretty usual thing with gay hookups. at least in my experience. one guy i hooked up with like that was a year and a half ago, and we're still doing it. we get together a couple of times a month. and it's sex only for both of us. i've met up with a couple of other guys like that and except with one of them it was also a multiple-time thing. it's good to find someone you like and have a physical match with, not every guy is like that. so if i find someone like that, i keep that line open.

HIkerSkier Wrote:He didn't say no, at least. Just asking if he wants to get together tonight/tomorrow/Friday or whatever is direct enough. He already knows what you want - you just have to get him pinned down to a date and time.

Gotcha! Yeah next time I text him I'll pin down a date and a time. Guess that is what I've failed on this. But yeah since he said "I'm down" I think I'll be fine hopefully.