Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am an idiot!
The biggest thing to say is that you are not alone. I have several Muslim friends who are gay and they hid it for a long time too.

I recommend looking into study abroad programs you can search for through the internet. Your school may offer something as well. Other options are start researching schools in the areas you would like to go and apply as an international student. This will start your roots to getting to where you want to go and what you want to do. Ultimately this will help you with who you are as an individual.

I'm not gonna lie, my grades are not really good right now. Its because i never really cared about them. But if finding someone depends on that, i will work as hard as i can and i mean this!

Rumble88 Wrote:Hi guys, been a while since i last posted something. But something new happened. And yes i am a huge idiot. My ''best'' friends (2 girls) was pushing me to get a girl friend for a long time. They thought i was too shy to ask someone. And its really hard for me. Whenever i see a couple outside i feel bad for the things i lose. I would love to have a wife and have children. I'm not socially normal and i don't support it either. Everybody has their own choices, personalities and things they like. Being ordinary is not a great thing. But in some ways i would love to be normal (straight).
They really pushed hard me to get a girl friend. So today, when we went outside to have fun; i told them I'm gay and i wanted them to stop pushing me about relationships. They said ''its something you choose to be. You can be normal if you want to'' and things like ''how can we fix you?''. I felt so disappointed. I didn't really expected much but when they started to mock me i wished i didn't said it. I think im gonna pay for my foolishness in the next few days (in the school).
The reason i wrote this in here is because i NEED someone to help me. I may have asked this before (i can't say i remember:/) but i really need someone to guide me. I'm in a health profession high school. And in my country gays are not really.. comfertable. Actually i haven't seen any gay yet. I'm muslim but the problem isn't about religion, its about people. I feel like im stuck in here. I want to go to (health) college in England, America, Austuralia or Canada but i don't know how. Please tell me what to do and how can i go to somewhere where i can be myself. I really want to find someone who i can live happily ever after with.

Hi there!

I'm from Kuwait and i'm a gay man too! I'm still in the closet, and yes i know how you feel, except that it is way worse here. You need to listen to me!

Don't go viral if the majority of your population are Muslim. Keep it for yourself and whatever you shared with those two friends, just say you were pranking them or whichever it is.

I want you to hold strong, it is tough for us to have a relationship in countries where the majority are against gays, but remember. If you work hard in school and get good grades you will be able to join a college abroad, and if not a college then work!

Remember this! it all gets better the more you grow up! be patient my dear.

I wish you the best luck, please keep in touch and ask for any assistance/advice i'll be there for you Smile

Thank you so much, i would love to talk to you and be there for you too!

Rumble88 Wrote:I'm not gonna lie, my grades are not really good right now. Its because i never really cared about them. But if finding someone depends on that, i will work as hard as i can and i mean this!

I like to read those words, Rumble... Go for it, man!!!Elefant

oddly i've heard that some arabic cultures are openly gay such as saudi arabia from a few saudi friends... that they find it easier there. of course you're in kuwait so i guess it's different.

btw your friends stink!

megumidesu Wrote:why would you apologize for using that word ...

He was trying to be polite, Meggie.

Rumble, "breast" is perfectly acceptable in an anatomical sense. "Tits" is for derogatory comedy.

OkayBig Grin i am really starting to believe that i can do this!