Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am at a loss of words
are you talking about the old guy who sucked off his 13 year old kid. Yeah my thoughts on that guy are a less than sympothetic, but if i saw him in person im not gunna kick his @$$ for it. Remember its a forum and we can express our own opinion, sadly you cant express your opinions for all of us =/

East Wrote:Ryan...I cannot even begin to tell you about the damage I have seen and experienced personally in my life due to pedophiles. If you remember...there was one here before and I tried to understand.....in the end I did not achieve any understanding but I was open to listening and civil to the guy.

The dealbreaker here was the Jesus crap. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many molesters hide behind Jesus...often while molesting their victims. The guy who molested my mom was a preacher and I paid for that every fucking day of my life...so did all of my brothers. One is schizophrenic...one is in prison...one shot himself.... my mother was a nightmare due to her molester and it has taken me 54 years to even begin to forgive her. The damage they do is almost immeasurable. A fucking pedophile is going to come in here and tell me I am "sinning" because of who I am???? OMFG...I don;t' let anyone define God for me...it is intensely personal.

You think I was being unfair? Ask his son how unfair I was being.

East I can understand what you went through, my ex was a child rape victim, and I went through hell with him trying to help him come to terms with what happened. The self mutilation and the rest. That' all I can say without wanting to start crying...

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I can't begin to explain how badly surprised, how disappointed and crestfallen I am. It's about you guys' replies to SavedGay's confession.

I think your over reacting sorry.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:The guy was seeking forgiveness, understanding, help...and you just put him down because of what he has done so many years ago, what he's been beating himself up over for so much time. He's tried so many things to make up for what he did. Did you know he even tried to committ suicide?

I'll be hounest, I wasn't sure if he was trolling or being serious at first.
We don't know him, so It's hard to forgive him.
As for understanding, I don't think I'll ever understand pedophiles, and quite frankly I don't want to either.
And lastly help. Were not experts and can only offer our humble opinion. Unfortuantly the topic he was discussing brings a lot of hate. If he want's help he should seek out profesional help, or perhaps talk to a friend he really trusts.
I've not taken a second glance at the thread, but from what I've read in this topic, I can assume the members replying were trying to be quite civil. But I hear he got quite angry at some of the replies. Meh, haters gonna hate.

A lot of people have tried to comit suicide. A lot of people are contenplateing on comminiting suicide as we speak.
I'm not saying I wish he had succeeded, but there are people who have done nothing wrong who I'd rather help get out of depression. I don't have time for pedophiles, they can rot for all I care.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I know he wasn't right in his attitude too, he preached his beliefs and religion, he got rude and all, but what do you expect from someone who's endured so many attacks and blows? You didn't even give him a chance, in the beginning. You don't know what his reasons for doing this was, you don't know anything.

Eactly we don't know anything... how do we know what he is saying is true? If he's not willing to talk it through in a civil manner than either are we. Simple as that. We don't have time for his crap. He's been attacked so many times for what he has done, he has to accept that and move on.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Maybe I am seeing this wrong, maybe I'm not. I just...I never expected to see such reactions from you, to something like this. I know I have no right to tell you how to act, what to say, and it's not what I am doing. I just wanted to express my feelings on this.

If someone admits to being a pedophile expect a shitstorm. Not just that, but it's also Incest. Both quite Taboo topics. The fact people tried to be nice shows how friendly our forum is.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:What if a lurking teen who is looking for acceptance and support to come out read that thread and the responses? He'd see so much cruelty and harshness even from the gay communitty. What would that do to his spirit? Just the other day another 14 year old committed suicide.

Well if he was pedophile I'm sure he'd be crushed. and hopefully he'd get the message not to condone in any pedophillia activties. On the other hand he may see that a pedo is on the forums and decide, I'm not joining that forum. That comparison is balls. I'm sorry but it is. If he read a thread about gays coming out he'll see we are very accepting and supportive.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I can't believe this. I think I will honestly have to rethink what I post on here. We all have done things we're ashamed of, and feel deep regret now. We all need support. What if I can't get that support here?

There's an anonymous button if you think we'll not accept what it is you wish to share. And the majority of the forum including me like you, and are more than happy to help you out with advice :3 so even then you can PM certain members. so need to worry. were very accepting, supportive and friendly on most topics.
But again, this topic was based on pedophillia. Pedophiles are wrong, no one likes them.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Once again, I really can't believe I'm making this thread.

again, I think your over reacting.

I kinda rambled there, Hope I came off as understandable.
I think the summary reall is: Pedophiles are wrong, no one likes them.

Why are you making this about yourselves?! I said a couple of times that I am NOT talking about what the guy did specifically, but about the attitude....And once again, i am NOT saying he was right...

I never thought I'd see any of you guys speak so rudely, coldly, spitefully...I thought this was a place where people can seek understanding and forgiveness...

But okay. If we're gonna say everything we think, if we gonna be rude, okay then.

Don't tell me I'm overreacting, Rawr, please...really...I usually say very little of what I feel, I keep most of it to myself, but here I am kind of honest.

Okay. I see this is going nowhere. I'm gonna close this thread now.

Don't tell me I'm overreacting, Rawr, please...really...I usually say very little of what I feel, I keep most of it to myself, but here I am kind of honest.

Okay. I see this is going nowhere. I'm gonna close this thread now.