Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back from the dead
Guess who's back!

[SIZE=2]I am back from the dead and boy does it feel good to move around again. I have heard a lot of people were wondering where I was, well let me tell you.

I have recently moved to Dallas and living with my boyfriend, who I think is the best man on earth, sometimes. :tongue: I had a wonderful job in Killeen that I was great at and everyone there loved me. I recently left that and I got another job here in Dallas that I will be starting this Monday. So that means I will be working like crazy like I was doing at my last job.

I see a lot of people have been replacing me as the post-whore... I'm fine by that. I held that title long enough and now it is time to give it up to the younger generation. I will try to get on here as much as possible now and post something here and there. I see there are more people so that means more posts to reply to. Time to bookmark the page again so I dont have to keep typing in the address... I had to reformat my hard drive recently so I lost everything, I hate doing that. Well, I will talk to you all later and see hwo other things are in other parts of my life, like for example the movie theater, I have to see what new movies are playing and fun stuff like that.

Tootles,
Udabar
[/SIZE]

lol welcome back man!

And the post-whore crown has gone to someone of the older generation! lol. Us youngens aint got a chance with im Wink

Hey Udabar, welcome back !!

Not that you and I have ever really spoken before, but welcome back :biggrin:.

... and wouldlikemuscle ... bless you - perhaps he meant younger generation mentally, as I have the approximate IQ of a 6 year old :biggrin: xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hello Mr and welcome back! You are having too much fun to login here thats ok we understand lol It will be nice to see you every now and then though ,. Tell your bf to try the site too. Cool

Oh dear , generation gap between the 23 years old and the 29 years old i see... no comment :tongue:

lol... 29ers are the younguns of the older generation whereas the 23ers are the elders of the younger generation. Smile

welcome back!! :biggrin:

glad yo hear your life changes!

now...

havent you come back to take me away from the post-whores top three, have you?

Nah, I don't have time to do that. I would have to sit here and post to everything on the forum to do so... Maybe one day if I get bored I will... lol.. jk