Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am confused on What to do, need help!
I fall in love with my former childhood friend who is a gay and i am a gay too. after we finished school i moved to another continent for further studies, but he remained in his country because of financial issues. We used to chat n sex online love each other too much we even agreed to marry each other in the future. But the country we are from does not allow gay marriage so he forced me to take him to the country i was residing. Wen i brought him, ermm that was the happiest day both of us, it took me 3years to bring him to the country. We had fun, tour, clubbing, sex everything. Suddenly after two months i saw him chatting with strangers online and i just allowed him to have fun with others. But that backfired, after i found that he learned drugs, specially methamphetamine, i was shocked. In short he started loosing interest with me, not loving me again till he told me he has no feelings for me. He told me he feels like i am his brother n cant have love and sex with me again. I am in deep love with him, i am asking myself wat has changed his mind ist the drugs? is he a cheat just wanted to take advantage from me to bring in this country? I am confused frustrated. and yet we still share same bed and he tells me he has no sex feelings for me, and that bed was the same bed we had sex so many times. I am thinking of getting a spell but which spell suites me that does not cause any harm both of us, but brings back our sex feelings back.
Update : Now he developed a bad nightmares, as we sleep he just wakes up gives ******* while he is sleeping. When i told him, he was shocked and said he did not know what happened. I fear him to loose all his life because of that meth and sex. He loves me and we are still together but he clearly told me he has no sex feelings for me.