Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am famous and on TV
You are cute Smile

OMG, you're a cute one, aren't you?...Confusedmile:

Ooh I feel so celeb.

It was a debate show, where teams of three debated the topic 'have teenagers never had it so good?"

I was in the audience Later i got a CLOSE UP!

now we have a face of lil! Big Grin

Mexicanwave

OMG LiL I KNEW YOU'D WIN!
xoxo

Damn!

Now he's gone all "Hollywood" on us...gonna be stuck up and shallow!!!!!

LOL

Haha looking good Lilitu, I find it funny that you are looking in the same direction as the speaker in both pictures, it would be good as one of those 2 panel memes Tongue

dfiant1 Wrote:OMFG...You're Asian?

You didn't know already? or is it a joke question (its text and internet, I can't tell)

I assumed Lil was Asian months ago from responses in threads mostly the ones about cooking and such.

Shiner Wrote:You didn't know already? or is it a joke question (its text and internet, I can't tell)

It was a joke. I knew Lil was Asian a long time ago. He loves talking about his heritage and cooking and stuff Wink

dfiant1 Wrote:OMFG...You're Asian?

Because of this I had a dream I was an asian and didn't know about it but people were checking me out and then I looked in a mirror and was like WHOA! My hair looks good.

Joshular Wrote:Because of this I had a dream I was an asian and didn't know about it but people were checking me out and then I looked in a mirror and was like WHOA! My hair looks good.

[Image: n52091e1184130.jpg]