Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for gay or man
hello
my name is mamo
I used anal sex with my girlfriend by strap on ,now I want to try it with gay , I am very sexy , I feel something in my ass , I will enjoy you this the first time for me I want to try, Can I try? as a real

mamo Wrote:hello
my name is mamo
I used anal sex with my girlfriend by strap on ,now I want to try it with gay or man , I am very sexy , I feel something in my ass , I will enjoy you this the first time for me I want to try, Can I try? as a real

and the difference is .. ?

no differente between gay and man both men I am sorry I wrote it by mistake

mamo Wrote:no differente between gay and man both men I am sorry I wrote it by mistake

Confusedmile: OK
by such mistakes I feel too quickly stepped on the foot... so I have to excuse me, too :-)

If you enjoyed plastic dick I see no physical reason why you won’t enjoy the real thing Mamo.

Try Craigslist London; all of human life and more advertises there.

Try gaydar.co.uk - What you want, when you want it and ensure are looking for a top, or advertise yourself as a bottom.

TimmyThink Wrote:If you enjoyed plastic dick I see no physical reason why you won’t enjoy the real thing Mamo.

just I want to try , do you think no difference

PLAY SAFE do no die becaues of curiosity

Cardiganwearer Wrote:Try Craigslist London; all of human life and more advertises there.

yes I know but I am afraid of diseases, search for someone who is clean