Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new
hello, everyone

I am a new comer. I am a Chinese. It's not easy to comfess the true that I am a gay,

at least in China. So i find a foreign website to express my feeling, and try to find some

friends to talk. My English is poor. I am trying. Expect your reply...

TAB

Hi,

Welcome to Gay Speak. I hope you find a few friends here. It's not easy to say that you are gay in Britain so it must be really difficult in China. However in a country as big as yours there must be millions of gay men in the same situation, so you are not alone.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

thanks for your encouragement.

i think i will get to UK someday. a place where no one knows and no one i care so much. maybe that time i can live with freedom.

thanks again.

Hello and welcome to gayspeak. Thanks fir coming out to all of us, it's a life change experience when you come out. I have to say China and Britian are probably hard places to come out in, but it's the same way in the USA. I came out almost two years ago and I am still having problems with it. Don't worry though over time you will find the best and easiest way to tell family friends co workers and others that you are gay. I hope you just enjoy life and not let this grt in the way of moving forward. BTW your english is perfectly fine, nothing to worry about try your best and continue on.

Best of luck, Steven from Sacramento, California USA.

you know that, i am 23 years now. but i did not make any girlfriends. someone around

me maybe notice something about that, i know they know it is unnormal. everytime when

they ask me why i did not find a GF, i just say i am young and i want to study. there will

be a day i can't use this lie, i know that and a little afriaid.

actually, several girls have sended hints to show their love to me. i pretended to be

unknowed or rejected them indirectly. i just don't want to hurt them. i don't want to hurt

anyone. sometime, i will think that maybe i can pretend to be a straight man, get

married and have my own children. i don't know, i don't know. i.....

P.S.: i really like children
P.P.S: thanks for your encouragment for my english.

TAB

You really have my sympathies. One important difference between China and Britain is that in Britain it is a lot more acceptable to remain a bachelor. However I would strongly advise you to think very carefully before marrying a woman, you will have a long time to regret it.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hey Tab,
Big warm Welcome to the site!

Your English is great!

Sorry to hear about your problems!

Yeah, try not to get pressurised into anything you might regret later! ;-)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Hi and welcomeConfusedmile:

Huanying Tab, nide Yingwen hao... Welcome to Gayspeak...
(welcome Tab, your English is fine)

your guys are so nice & so warm! it moves!
thanks so much!
i really think i will have a very good time here!
P.S.: princealbertofb, you know the Chinese? so great! ni shi zhong guo ren ma?
P.P.S: if i get some error in my English, welcome to point out!