Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new Here Welcome to me:P
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]Hi GaysSpeak friends

I am new here from Dubai United Arab Emirates, I am 24 Years old, was no gay at all but now i fell in love with a guy and i am just so unlucky because he is too far from me & he lives in other country, I feel so alone & cry for him all the time & his condition is same there but distance is a wall between us.

I was searching in Google about gay life suddenly i saw this forum & i am so happy to join this forum. I hope i will share my feelings here with everyone because in my real life i can't tell to someone and can't openly say to people i fall in love with a guy.

Please friends pray for me so i can have my love and we can be together in the near future.

I hope i will have great time here with all of you & will make some nice good friends too.

So start saying WELCOME to me & in reply please introduce yourself too so i know who am gonna talk toSmile

With best regards,

PrinceOfArabia

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Welcome to the forum! Awesome! A person from the United Emirates! I have a friend that's from there... though I think she lives in Jordan now (I believe she attends a college there now). I'm not sure if she's originally from there or what... but yeah she lived in your country. Well I hope you like the forum and yes share your feelings and thoughts with us.

Hi and welcome to GS.

From one Prince to another Prince... Welcome to GaySpeak and hope you find some form of solace here. It is not easy being openly gay in your country, I think, so we are glad to help you if we can.

Hello and welcome. Long-distance relationships can be difficult, but they make the time together so precious.

Best wishes to you and your partner.

hi hi hi, welcome =] i'm sure you'll find many an insightful person here.... and then the random ppl like meeeeee :p

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Its nice to see people all around the world joining this site.Confusedmile:
I'm sorry to hear that the situation with your relationship is getting you down.:frown:
Hope things start getting better real soon!

Enjoy your stay!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Cutieboy Wrote:Welcome to the forum! Awesome! A person from the United Emirates! I have a friend that's from there... though I think she lives in Jordan now (I believe she attends a college there now). I'm not sure if she's originally from there or what... but yeah she lived in your country. Well I hope you like the forum and yes share your feelings and thoughts with us.

Rychard the Lionheart Wrote:Hi and welcome to GS.

princealbertofb Wrote:From one Prince to another Prince... Welcome to GaySpeak and hope you find some form of solace here. It is not easy being openly gay in your country, I think, so we are glad to help you if we can.

marshlander Wrote:Hello and welcome. Long-distance relationships can be difficult, but they make the time together so precious.

Best wishes to you and your partner.

hajime.saitou Wrote:hi hi hi, welcome =] i'm sure you'll find many an insightful person here.... and then the random ppl like meeeeee :p

Genersis Wrote:Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Its nice to see people all around the world joining this site.Confusedmile:
I'm sorry to hear that the situation with your relationship is getting you down.:frown:
Hope things start getting better real soon!

Enjoy your stay!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Sienna"]
[SIZE="4"]Thanks a lot for everyone & for wishing me.
You all are so nice & am glad i joined this site & today am talking to you guys.

Many thanks & really appreciate your warm welcome

PrinceOfArabia[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Hi and Welcome :-)

fenris Wrote:Hi and Welcome :-)

Thanks Fenris