Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new here
Hello,

I am new here. I have poked around a little bit and wow there seem to be some very interesting topics to chat a bout in here. I look forward to meeting everyone when I can and engaging in some great discussions.

Welcome to Gs! Smile

heyhey , welcome

Hello Sir, welcome to the forum, have fun.

Hey there! Welcome!

Hey, welcome to GS! Smile

Welcome to GS !

If you don't mind that i'll ask - what is exactly "Metaphysical science" in your Bio ? Big Grin
Is it like philosophy about why physical things exist ?
Are you some kind of researcher in that field ?

Welcome to GS!! Hope you have fun time! Yeah, what is metaphysical science? Is it the study of god in more scientific way? or is it more like the philosophical interpretation of science? If you are researcher at that field, I would definitely read some of the papers! XD

@NightCrawler, I really like you avatar pictures! Futurama is just great! XD

Nightcrawler Wrote:Welcome to GS !

If you don't mind that i'll ask - what is exactly "Metaphysical science" in your Bio ? Big Grin

Waylon777 Wrote:Welcome to GS!! Hope you have fun time! Yeah, what is metaphysical science? Is it the study of god in more scientific way? or is it more like the philosophical interpretation of science? If you are researcher at that field, I would definitely read some of the papers! XD

@NightCrawler, I really like you avatar pictures! Futurama is just great! XD
Metaphysical science is where science and spirituality meet. I believe in God. However, I believe that we all have the ability to channel that consciousness... I thin you will see more through forum discussions and so forth. Thank you for the great welcome.Cool

Nightcrawler Wrote:Welcome to GS !

It is kind of where science and spirituality meet. The range is actually mind blowing. In essence it would be the in depth study of religions and spiritual development in connection with the God consciousness. (Science, Universal laws/truths, different dimensional planes, psychic sensitivity, and our connection with the universe as a whole) Although, I am non denominational. I do believe in God. I practice many forms of healing to include Reiki, Angels, sacred oils, etc. I also practice a few forms of psychic/spiritual readings. Additionally, I am ordained as a priest. I do work professionally as a health and wellness educator and social work...

I hope this helps with the understanding.

Thank you for welcoming me to the site.Wink